Always Kiss Me Goodnight 5

Sooo guys how was Christmas?!? Ehh, mine was okay... I think! Okay so just letting you guys know I'm moving and so with all the packing and crap I won't have time to post soo... SORRY but I will (once I get settled in) write a long long (that's what she said) chapter :) still (a/n) at the end so hope you enjoy this chapter ^.^

 Picture on the side is Cameron hmmmm Love him!!

IF your readign this on your phone and you wanna see the picture then 

1. click on the page of the chapter

2. find a little circle with a (i) in it and click it

3. press the little picture button on the far right

I FORGOT IN CHAPTER 4 THERE IS A PICTURE OF CLAIRE GO LOOK NOW PWEEZ!! LOVE YA

--------------------------------------------------------------

I sat there still. No movement then it hit me...

"NURSE, NURSE, DOCTOR SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Finally a nurse ran in with a doctor and then they pushed me out of the way. I was hurt but I didn't care as long as I knew my dad would be okay. After what seemed like an eternity things got quiet. I saw the look in the doctors eyes and knew...

My daddy didn't make it.

I was so in shock I just sat there on the ground tears running down my eyes. I couldn't think I didn't know what to do I needed someone anyone. Then my phone buzzed but I didn't care I just let it buzz until it stopped. I saw a figure block the light and I looked up to my right to see my fathers doctor starring at me.

"Ms. Johnson, your father didn't make it. I'll leave you alone then have one of my nurses check on you. I'm sorry for your lost." The way he said it sounded so robotic , but I guess it's normal he probably did this everyday.

I sat there in the hospitals hard plastic chair. Nothing in my mind, I knew my dad would hate to see me like this but I just didn't know what else to do. I wouldn't just be my cheerful self and act like it didn't happen because that would just be fu*ked up. It felt like Déjà vu; as I got out my iPhone I saw I had one miss call and three new text messages. I checked the miss call it was from Jessica and one of the text messages was from her too. The other texts were from Cameron. I was stunded because of what Camerons text said.

Hey, Are you free this Saturday? I was gonna ask you in person but after you gave me your number you ran off.

Hey uhh you there?

I tried laughing but it just didnt come out. I wanted to laugh because I found it cute that he thought I wasnt there. I could even picture him rubbing the back of his neck because he's nervous. Since my body didnt let me laugh I just sat there smiling but tears still falling down my face. I heard a young women clear her voice, then my smile vanished as I looked to see a nurse. She smiled down at me but I could tell it was a forced smile.

"Hi, im on of Dr. Hawards nurses," she said with the same smile still on her face,"if you need any-" her voice was cut off by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID.

James.

I was stunned. Why was James calling me we broke up. I wonder.. Then I realized that the nurse was still standing there.  I just ignored the call and tried to give the nurse my full attention, but I couldnt I was still wondering why James had called me.

"...Well  I think you should go now sweetie." thats all I heard before I got up and ran to my car. I sat there feeling the sudden rush of Deja-Vu once again. I sat there crying for what seemed an enternity then I jumped when I heard my phone ring. I looked at the caller ID.

Cameron.

I didnt know whether to answer of not but I wanted to but I felt I shouldnt. A second later I found myself swiping the screen to answer the call. I put the phone up to my ear hesitating to say anything. I managed to choke out a questioning hello.

"Hey Claire its Cameron." he sounded so calm and happy I smiled a little.

"H-hey..." my voice sounded choked up and I knew it . I tried holding the tears back but they just kept falling.

"Are you alright, it sounds like your crying." was it that obvious.

Im f-fine." was all I said but I sniffled which by now he knew I was crying.

"Where are you? Are you at home?" Im guessing he was gonna come and comfort me, but he was a complete stranger. I just met him a few days ago.

Y-yea..." I already started the car and began driving home with my phone on speaker now,"Spinner Way, 6570 you cant miss it and just press the intercom and Mason will let you in." I didnt feel like talking so I just hung up. I didnt mean it in a rude way its just I wanted to be alone. I was five minutes away from my house, driving in silence.

*****

I threw my keys Jack and ran inside to my room. When I first entered my room I noticed a box. I realized it was the Iphone 5. I guess Erika noticed my cracked screen and ordered me this. I sighed. I opened the box and inside was a note. Right before I was about to read it my intercom went off. I knew it was Mason.

"Claire sweet-heart, there is a young man named Cameron Rider to see you?"

I pressed the intercom button and replyed," Yea.." then everything went silent and I could hear footsteps climbing up the stairs slowly. Before I knew it I heard a knock at the door. "Open..." was all I said before I flopped onto my bed crushing my face against my feather imported pillows from Sweden. I sighed into them because they smelt like my shampoo and conditioner which smelt like cherries. I felt weight come onto the bed and knew that Cameron was now sitting on the edge of my bed. I felt him lean over and started stroking my hair  I quivered at the touch at first but I soon found it sorta soothing.

"I know I barley know you but I want you to know you could tell me anything and if you dont wanna talk about it right now then I'll wait till your ready." he sounded so gentle. I nodded and I slowly let myself still up on my bed. I knew I probebly looked like sh*t but that was least of my problems. I sighed I wanted to tell someone, I couldnt hold it in anymore.

"M-my dad just died of lung c-cancer...." I said it so low I was suprised he heard before I could say anything else I was forced into a tight hug. For some reason my heart started beating really fast but, before I realized it my arms were around his neck hugging him back. I felt him rubbing little circles on my waist. I slowly found myself falling asleep. I was somewhat awake I felt Cameron lay me on the bed and cover me with my comforter . I was sad because Cameron was warmer than my bed I heard the door open and before I could think I said," No, dont go.. Stay please." a tear leaving my right eye falling towards my cheek. I felt his finger glide over my cheek wiping the tear away. My heart beat quickend.

"You need to rest." he said while heading towards the door once again. No dont go... :(

" I wont go to sleep unless you stay." I arguded. I heard him sigh and I knew he was thinking about. I guess he gave up because I saw him take his shirt off and pants and my mouth dropped because this boy was gourgeous he had a six pack and v-lines what else could I ask for. I scooted over my face was really red I could feel the heat but Im glad it was dark so he couldnt see. I felt the bed shift and I scooted closer and cuddled with him at first he didnt react but before I fell asleep I was using his arm as a pillow and his other arm was around my waist. I pressed my face against his chest and sighed. I was relived because his heart was beating as fast as mine. He started rubbing circles into my back again and I drifted into a deep sleep listening to our fast beating hearts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH GOD IM SOOO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS LOVE YOU!!! anyways!!!

not really much to say so yea...

VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE YA!!

Teaser...: FUNERAL!! FEELINGS!! MORE ;P

BUii-buii!!