Always Kiss Me Goodnight 4

Okay guys so as always (a/n) at the end

Comment or Vote

Love you guys!! <3

PICTURE OF CLAIRE ON THE SIDE!!

---------------------------------------------------------

I hopped into my car and started up the engine. I smiled to myself remembering his smile. -Sighs- I think I'm whipped. I drive towards my house listening to One Thing by OneDirection.

-I've tried playing it cool, 

Girl when I'm looking at you, 

I can't ever be brave cause you make my heart race,-

I reached my front gate and told Mason to let me in. I threw my keys to Jack and headed into the house. When I walked in I saw Erika on the phone. She was probably on the phone with the hospital. I sighed I only had a few days with my dad left. I climbed up to my room and threw on some boy shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a text . I remembered I used Cameron's phone to give myself his number, so I saved his contact and blasted some music on. After about thirty minutes of a work out I went down into the game room and played Just Dance 4.

*Songs I played 

-Oppa Gangman Style 

-What Makes You Beautiful 

-Beauty and a Beat

Afterwards I decided I should visit my daddy. I went up stairs took a quick shower and threw my hair into a messy bun. When I got to the hospital I made sure daddy was still in the same room as before. I walked in and saw him, he looked well dead... He was skinny and well not my daddy, but I knew deep down inside he was still my daddy who in which I only had a few days with and I had to accept that. My mind new I had to accept that but my heart wouldn't.

"Hey sweetie w-what's up?" the fact that he stuttered got to my head. Was scared of my own father, my own flesh and blood?,"sweetie are you alright?"

"Huh, what oh yea..." I didn't even realize I was zoning out. I bet I'm worrying him, I really wish he wasn't going through any of this." So dad uhh, how've you been? You feeling okay?"

"Sweetie what's the matter your not acting like the Claire-bear I know and love." I hate how I'm a book and everyone or you know what, anything could tell or see how I'm feeling.

I scratched the top of my head." Well daddy uhh-"

"Honey you could talk to me, and I know 'cancer' is a sensitive topic, but if that's what's questioning your mind then ask talk now. Please..." I saw a tear streak fall from his eye. I felt like a child again because the last time I saw my daddy cry was when my mom died. I always thought my daddy was invincible and that he was strong, courageous, and would never, ever, EVER cry, but that day I saw my dad cry. I soon found myself crying.

I gave him a weak smile. "Daddy," I wiped away the tear streak,"remember when I was little and I always thought you were a superhero and that you'd never cry?" He nodded,"well stay strong and make my dream come true. No matter what happens I will always, ALWAYS love you." I was in full out tears now I couldn't hold them back. I felt him weak hand touch my brown hair and I heard him chuckling. Wait what! Chuckling!?! "Daddy why are you laughing?"

"You remind me so much of your mother. Her beautiful smile, luscious brown hair, personality I couldn't ask for anyone better than y-y-you..." His sentence dropped and his hand stopped rubbing my scalp. I now knew what it felt like to be alone in this huge world.

-------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!!

I cried and cried and then cried some more... 

SUPPER SORRY ITS SHORT ITS JUST I NEEDED TO STOP CRYING!! And merry Christmas everyone hope you have happy holidays!! 

:'(

Teaser: Who will come and pick up the pieces of Claire's broken shattered heart?

VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE YOU!!

Buii-Buii!!~