Stalker Passover

I sat in the living room watching Avatar the last air bender on Nickelodeon , don't judge me. I'm a child at heart. Anyway Kaylee was sitting on the couch beside me, as she messed with her hair. The boys all went out to the studio, we all were to tired and too lazy to go. I laughed loudly at the joke made on the show. Kays shook her head, but had a small smile showing she found it funny as well.

I looked towards Kayla, who had fallen asleep on the recliner. The door flew open, and Niall ran into the room pulling behind him a girl with brown hair blonde tips, she was tall and skinny. Liam was right behind him . He was talking to a girl with, long pin straight dark brown hair, and sorta short. They were swinging there intertwined hands inbetween them.

The first girl was wearing, a white hoodie with 'I love me' on it, with a pair of jeans along with black uggs. The other girl had on a tye-dye hoddie with jeans and some pink converse.

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70861679 ) the girls clothes

"Kat!! Kays!! Kayla!!" Niall yelled

Kayla fell off the couch with a thump,from being woken up so sudenly "What?" she said as she groaned in pain. That was freakin hilarious. I busted out laughing leaning over clutching my tummy, the two strangers gave me amused looks.Oh well I don't care what they think.

Niall shook his head "Anyway, Liam and I wanted you guys to meet our girlfriends."

Liam smiled "Girls this is Sydney but you can call her Syd , shes my favorite girl in the world." Syd blushed a deep tomato red.

"And this it my princess Cheyenne, but you can call her Chey" he gave her and adorable smile

"Hi I'm Kayla" Kayla said still laying on the floor as she waved.

"I'm Superman" I said flatly

"That's actually Kat, shes just weird" I rolled my eyes "Oh and I'm Kaylee" Kays said happily

Chey and Syd both replied with small 'Hi's

Niall smiled "Now you girls go have lunch together, I'll let the other boys know your making friends with the girls."

"Cool lets go to Nandos" Kays said as we all nodded in agreement and made are way to the door.

"Be careful and come home straight after" Liam ordered as we made are way out the door.

We waved bye to the boys, and began the drive down the road. The girls were being very quiet. I wonder whats wrong were not that scary are we hmmm.... oh well. They wont be shy for long. I was in the back with the two girls. I called shot gun but Kaylee stepped on my toe while we were running to the car. It was really kinda boring I turned to Chey "How do you know Niall? " I asked getting a glare from Kayla "What?"

"Don't be nosy Katherine." Kayla said

"Yes mom." I told her rolling my eyes.

"Don't sass me Missy." she yelled from the passenger seat.

Chey laughed "Its fine... me and him were childhood best friends that fell in love."

"Awe!! That's so sweet!!" I yelled laughing, she smiled.

" Liam and I met when I fell on ice, and he came to help me up but he fell on top of me ... I guess you can understand what happened next " Syd said I gave her a smile.

I looked out the window to see we had driven past Nandos. and pulled into the mall instead. The girls looked confused. Kays and Kayla turned around in there seats " Okay guys listen up. " Kays said then pulled out three Walkie talkies, and handed me and Kayla one each, and keeping one for her self. "Okay Chey your with me, Syd you with Kayla, and Kat your by your self." she said happily