Chapter Fifteen

August 8th, 2014

Cassidy's POV

I woke up in the hospital again. What has it been like a week?

My dad came to visit me and was disappointed, but you know don't tell an eleven year old they aren't allowed to do something, if you don't want them to do it.

So I am on yet another week of bed rest.

And that brings me to right now...I got home yesterday, and of course my dad is at work. Being home is boring...I should fix that....*evil smurk appears on face.*

(AN this is about 12 hours later)

Cassidy's POV

I am opening the door to leave the Quanitco Public library, when I see a black SUV pull up. Aw shucks... I am in so much trouble. JJ rolls down the window; maybe she won't tell my dad.

"JJ...How nice to see you."

"Save it, Cassidy. Please just get in the SUV."

"You aren't going to tell my dad, right?" I asked her.

"Cassidy..." Well that answers that question. He is on speaker phone. Why is he always on speaker phone? 

"What's going on?" Questions Hotch.

Is everyone on speaker?!?!?

"Cassidy has just showed up at the Quantico public library."Replied JJ.

"Cassidy, what have we told you of finding random forms of transportation to Quantico?" Asked Hotch.

"At least this time I didn't hitch-hike. "

"WHAT?" Asked Rossi.

"Oh you guys didn't know about that...well this is awkward."

"Get in the SUV, Cassidy."

(AN they just arrived at the BAU)

We walk into the BAU and Hotch pulls me aside, "Cassidy, my office please."

I amble in. I am so in trouble.

"Cassidy...If you want to come to Quantico, you only have to ask. Now what did you mean by didn't hitch hike this time?"

"Well..umm..."

"I don't even know what to say to you." Hotch repsonds.

"Im going to go then." I say, smiling slightly.

"You aren't off the hook. Cassidy, you are grounded for a week. You must be at home or in the BAU."

"Seriously? Fine. Im going to go wander."

My dad gives me the look.

"In the BAU." I clarify.