Good Day: 42

LOUIS' POV:

Harry returned into the room with a glass of water, a Gatorade, along with a plate, covered with a napkin. I sat up against the headboard, as Harry placed everything down onto the nightstand. He handed me the plate, removing the napkin, a smile forming on my face.

He had prepared a Bagel just the way I liked, with a side of baby carrots, along with my meds on the edge of the plate. I fonded, pulling him in for a kiss, "Thank you, baby, I love you," I said into his mouth, before pulling away.

I ate my food, while Harry and I talked about all sorts of things. Even on my bad days, he would always find a way to make them good. I finished eating my food, before I took my medicine, downing the Gatorade he had brought me.

"You are an actual angel," I said, making Harry blush. I laughed, remembering what I had found on his phone, finally connecting the two dots. When I had walked in on him earlier, he was most likely jacking off until I interrupted and decided to finish while I was in bed beside him, the porn on his phone proved that theory.

I cracked up finally realizing what I caught him doing. "What's so funny?" Harry chuckled, looking at me confused.

"Baby...I saw-" I tried saying, but I couldn't due to my laughing, I was completely losing my shit.

"What?" Harry asked nervously, as I tried calming down.

"Please tell me you washed your hands, when you made my food," I teased him, seeing Harry react as if I had offended him, making it ten times funnier.

"What's that suppose to mean!" Harry asked, making his way onto my lap. I laughed, burying my face into his neck.

"I saw you this morning," I teased him, whispering into his ear. Harry pushed me away, getting off of my lap.

"Oh god-" Harry laughed, covering his face with his hands in embarrassment. I laughed, as I caressed his arm, "I also saw the po-" I tried saying before, he quickly put his hand over my mouth.

I laughed, removing his hand from my mouth, Harry's face was red. I could tell he was embarrassed, so I pulled him back onto my lap. I brushed his hair off his face with my hand, cupping his cheek, placing a kiss on his lips. I kissed him passionately before I pulled away.

I cupped his cheek, looking into his eyes, "It's alright love, no need to be ashamed," I said, trying to ease him.

"Besides, we haven't had sex in over two weeks, so I totally get it," I explained, my face also starting to get red. I started getting embarrassed realizing I had yet to sexually satisfy him since we had made up. It's not like I didn't want to, because boy did I want to.

I wanted to jump his bones so bad, but I just didn't know how to approach it, let alone ask to bottom. Which was stupid I know, he was my boyfriend and I should be comfortable having these conversations with him already, but he made me so nervous. Like I was a schoolgirl even though I had been with him for so long now.

Harry remained on my lap, both of us looking into each other's eyes. "Still, I probably should have done it somewhere else," Harry said, removing himself from me and plopping onto the bed.

"We should do something about that," Harry said, sitting up, placing his hand on my inner thigh.

"wha..what do you me..mean..?" I questioned him, admiring his sudden boost of confidence, as he trailed his hand closer and closer to my crotch. Harry removed his hand, leaning in, so his nose touched mine.

"The no sex for two weeks, I have to say that's the longest we have ever gone, besides that one month," Harry teased, whispering into my mouth.

I threw my head back in pleasure, feeling his lips leave mine, and down to my neck. I let small moans escape from me, at the feeling of him sucking under my jawline.

I tugged at his hair, while he nibbled all over my neck. He placed kisses on my collarbone, making me moan, "Oh Harry."

He laughed, before pulling away giving me a smug look, "Not right now though, maybe tonight, when you feel better," Harry said, as I tried catching my breath.

I pushed his shoulder playfully, realizing I didn't feel the pounding headache until he pulled away. Harry got up from the bed, as I lowered myself back down onto it. He pulled the bed-sheets over me, tucking me in, placing a kiss on my forehead, "Get some rest Sun, I'll be back to check on you later."