Girls are cray

Yall thought that was it? 😂😂

*Jason's POV*

A couple days after me and Jade had our lil moment in the art room I got a call from a block number.

I didn't think nothing of it so I answered

"Yo"

"...."

"Mother fuckah who this"

"...."

"Haha, boy you better not touch
my girl"

"...."

"Fuck you"

I hung up my phone and turned on the tv.

"Who was that" my home boy Dequan said.

"Some punk ass dude trying to threaten my girl" I chucked.

He chucked harder after saying "Which one"

I screwed up my face and threw my phone after him then said "Jade"

"So why you sweating it? Aint she your side bitch?" He luaghed, Flinging my phone back after me.

I got all up in his face and said "she's not a bitch"

He pushed me and continued to luagh "aww my home boy got feelings for his side BITCH nowww"

I punched him and he flew to the floor, when he tried to get back up I punched him agian, but he didn't fall and he swung back, I pulled out my semi-automatic and pointed it to his chest, right then and there Tre walked in and started shouting.

"What the fuck is going on" he walked over to me and took the gun out my hand.

Dequan was still laughing he sat down on the couch and said "Jamal over here falling inlove with his side bitch" 😂😂

Tre joined him and started to luagh historically. "So you was gonna kill your brother for making fun of you"

"He ain't my brother" I mumbled 😒

"Oh that's how you feel?" Dequan sniffled,"I hope she can treat you like I can" he said in the gayest voice everrrr. 😂

Tre couldn't help but laugh. And we both said "Nigga you gay"

"Oh and FYI I wasn't gonna shoot you, my piece aint even had nothing in it, you my boy mehn, I just felt disrespected." I said sounding like a fruit.

"It's all good I was wrong for that" Dequan smiled and daps me, "but no offense to you, she is your side GIRL why you care so much about her?"

"She treats me better than Alice mehn.." I sighed

Dequan started laughing his ass off " Thats what side chicks do Bruh." 😂😂

My blood got hot "I should've shot you fr " 😑

Dequan shot a look at me "Nigga you cray. But what we doing about this unkown caller?"

I tapped the couch "I don't know, who wants my head? Or in this case wants to see my people hurt?"

Dequan looked around thinking "What about Jerome?"

"Ain't that bitch dead" Tre luaghed. "Remember we took care of his ass during Christmas"

"Oh yeahhhh" Dequan chucked. "What about reds?"

"Foreal, remember he was stealing from me and I shot him in his big toe, now he got a forever limp." I luaghed😂😂

"His unbalanced ass" Tre chucked 😂😂

My phone made a noise I checked it and it was Alice.

A ... We need to talk

I kept repeating it in my head what the fuck she wanna talk about?

"Mehn I got to go, I will check yall later" I dapped my boys and left.

-j.q.e😘✌️