A Stranger Who Loves Me?

Can you imagine a life where your own parents HATE you with a passion so strong that they consider you their maid. Yeah well, meet Roxana she does. She has a life where everyone in her four member family hates her. They believe she doesn’t have fellings for anyone not even her own parents, but can you blame her for not showing her feelings when they shun her every day. Can you blame her when her own brother 10 years younger than her treats her like trash? Can you blame her when they expect the best grades and behavior from her even after abusing her everywhere possible? Roxana does everything in her power to make them happy, even leaving her dream to become a singer just so they can accept her. All she wants is to feel loved. Now that she is sixteen she just discovered a secret about her. She has no idea if she should tell anyone, always afraid that she might get kicked out of the house because they would think that she's a FREAK. When she goes to school she has a feeling someone is watching her every move. Who is the stranger that is always staring at her? And why does he appear everywhere she goes? There are some many questions will Roxana get an answer? Will she become a part of the family who is dead bent on making her life hell? Come join the drama and let’s see what secrets unfold.

** I'm sorry im not really good at making a synoposis but please read this story its my first one and im pretty sure it wont dissapoint y'all. **