Chapter 14

*Amelia Pov*

I opened my eyes with feeling a little cold. I turned to see that I am alone on his bed and it is already past 9am. I got up suddenly but only to be groan with little soreness.

Where is he? I asked myself and got up slowly covering myself with the blanket. I walked towards my room tip toeing and went inside the washroom to have a nice long bath.

After that I stepped out of the washroom wearing a robe only to shriek because Calder was sitting on my bed. He is little mad too. Is he regretting now? I again asked myself the stupid question.

"I went inside my room and saw that you are not there." He said calmly.

"Yeah! You were not there beside me so I came here to shower." I said smiling.

"Ok. I will be leaving for the pack house and Rachael will be here in few minutes." He said getting up.

"Jack?" I asked him and he immediately looked up.

"He will also be here after some time." He replied and walked towards the door. I shrugged and turned towards my cup board to choose a dress.

But felt the warmth behind me when I started picking up the dress. He breathed on my neck and placed his hands on my waist. I sighed and leaned against him.

'Are you happy?' I asked him through our mate link.

He didn't replied but opened my robe and showed me is he happy or not by laying me on my bed.

"Rachael will be here." I said looking at me.

"She will wait." He said.

"But..." I started saying and couldn't complete again with his lips.

"So how was it?" Rachael asked for the nth time making me glare at her again.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" I asked her back.

"Oh nothing! Hearing your moans it felt like it must be amazing but you are saying that it is good. That's why I am asking again." She replied chuckling.

I laid my head on the table and prayed to magically disappear from here. As I expected it turned out that Rachael stood outside for few minutes ringing the door bell and when we didn't opened the door she listened carefully to suspect any danger but what she actually heard are our moans.

When he left just few minutes back and she entered she is asking nothing but about that.

"I am here you know." Jack said from another side of the table.

He is eating the sandwich at present. I groaned and got up saying "I need to call my friend."

I called Amanda and said about my mating. She listened carefully and asked "Are you happy?"

"Why are you asking me that question?" I asked her confused.

"Because I can't hear it in your voice." She replied as a matter of fact.

"I don't know Amanda. I am happy with the feeling of the sparks and the goose bumps everything which I am having because of him. But I am not feeling anything towards him through my heart. I mean we don't have that connection of hearts between each other." I said everything I am feeling.

"I don't know what to say Meli except to wish that you both will form that soon." She said after few minutes.

"You are right. Maybe it will take some more time." I said and we both talked to each other for sometime before hanging up.

"Guess what? We are going outside." Rachael said smiling at me when I entered the dining room.

"You heard?" I asked her calmly and she nodded.

"Ok where are we going?" I asked jack excitingly.

"To shopping!" Jack said dully and Rachael said excitingly.

"Nope! We are going to movie." I said and they both nodded excitingly.

Ry joined us and we four went to watch some nice horror movie. After that we went to a restaurant and had fun there eating so much. Then Jack took us to a lake and we decided to stay there for some time.

"So Meli! When are our pack members going to meet this amazing Luna?" Ry asked looking at me.

"I don't know. I will ask Calder today." I replied smiling.

We all left from here when it got dark. Jack dropped Ry and Rachael and then came back with me to stay with me until Calder returns.

I closed the car door little forcedly than normal and he immediately looked at me like I did some big crime.

"What?" I asked him confused and started walking towards the house.

"You just hurt my baby." He replied with sad tone.

I turned around and looked at his stomach laughing and said "I can't see any baby in your stomach there."

"If that was your way of saying that you just joked then trust me you didn't. You just hurt my car which is my baby." He said glaring at me.

"Seriously Jack? Just come inside." I said but he continued his glare.

"What should I do now?" I asked him sighing.

"Kiss him and say that you are sorry." He replied and I did as he said.

"Happy? Now come on I will cook some dinner so that you can take some home." I said opening the house door.

"You know you will be a great Luna." He said smiling.

"And you are great protector." I said smiling back.

We both talked to each other until Calder returned and we both again talked to each other like little strangers infront of him. Jack returned to pack house after some time and Calder and I sat at the dining table.

"Calder! When will I join this pack? I mean I need to meet the remaining pack too right." I asked him calmly.

"After few days I will do it." He replied.

I nodded and started going inside my room as usual but he stopped me and dragged me to his room. I looked at him in confusion but he stopped my brain to work anymore with his kisses.

I suppose the life will be like this forever from today onwards and he will always be there beside me.