Little Liar

(SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN WRITING, SCHOOL HAS RECENTLY STARTED IN MY REGION, I AM WRAPPED UP IN WORK. WILL POST MORE CHAPTERS)

Georgia grabbed Ginny's wrist forcefully and dragged her to their house where they started yelling at each other. "Are you serious?! You had to run away?!" Georgia yelled. Ginny rolled her eyes. "We called the police!" Georgia yelled "So?! You are dangerous!" Ginny yelled. "How?!" Georgia asked with a loud voice. "You killed Kenny!" Ginny said. "Listen. Peach, I can explain-" Georgia tried to defend herself but was cut off by Ginny. "No! Don't even! You are such a little liar!" Ginny yelled. "No! Stop it! I'm not! I did it because I saw him groping you..." Georgia said. "What..?" Ginny asked. "Yes. For you." Georgia. "No. Don't try to fool me. You did this for yourself. For the inheritance!" Ginny yelled. "No, peach! Stop acting like you know everything! Trust me, I did it for you!" Georgia yelled. "Yeah, haha. That's funny. Because, no; I can't trust you. All you have ever done is lie!" Ginny yelled. "I don't want to fight peach. I don't regret what I did. But I did it for you. Nothing else." Georgia said. Ginny started sobbing, overwhelmed. Georgia slowly walked up and wrapped her arms around Ginny. She whispered, "I will always, always protect you. No matter what I have to do." Georgia said softly. "I know, mom. I'm so sorry for everything. I have treated you horribly. I will never tell anyone what you did." Ginny said with a tear running down her face. "Oh, by the way— someone could possibly arrest me." Georgia said. "What??" Ginny questioned. "Yep, Kenny's ex hired a PI to investigate me. They know I killed Kenny. They don't have evidence, but they could find something eventually." Georgia said. "Oh, I already know. That's how I knew you killed him. Oh, by the way, did you guys win the election?" Ginny asked as if nothing was wrong. "Yeah. Are you okay, by the way?" Georgia asked. "No. A little bit. If anything, I finally understand you. You just want what's best for me and Austin." Ginny said. "Oh, sh**!"