Chapter 14

A few days later, Wyatt wakes up and he looks on his dresser.

Gone hunting, be gone all night. I love you, my boy.
Mom.

"I love you, too, mom," Wyatt mutters and he puts the note down.

He grabs a Aerosmith T-shirt and he slips it on with his gray sweatpants and he heads downstairs. He sees his father, Rosalie, Emmett, Esme, Elias, and Jasper standing there.

"Dad!"

"Wow," Carlisle smiles. "Hey, son."

The hybrid rushes over and he hugs his father. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too," Carlisle replies as they pull apart. "Where's your mom?"

"She went hunting last night," Wyatt replies.

"Mary! Let me go!" Edward yelps.

Mary drags the vampire in by his ear, making Bella and Alice snicker as they follow them inside. She throws him to the ground, her eyes narrowed into slits.

"What the hell, Edward!?" Mary snaps. "You miss Carlisle's wedding, you miss Wyatt's birth, AND YOU TRY AND KILL YOURSELF!?"

Edward winces at her anger as he sends it to him, to let him know what exactly she's feeling. Carlisle pulls his son back cautiously.

"Dad, I need to tell you something," Wyatt says. "I'm gay."

Carlisle smiles. "And I'm okay with that."

"You won't like my boyfriend," he whispers. "He's a wolf. He imprinted on me."

"I'm happy for you, Wyatt," Carlisle says.

"I'm sorry, Mary," Edward says. "Okay?"

Mary glares at him. "Even Carlisle and Jasper came to town for a day to attend my mom's funeral. I need a shower." She gives Carlisle a tender kiss before she goes upstairs.

"You're gay, man?" Emmett muses. "Damn, I missed a lot. Please tell me you're still a Virgin."

"Emmett, I can't cross the treaty yet, the council is still discussing it," Wyatt says.

"Who is he?" Alice asks.

"His name is Embry Call," Wyatt replies. "He's a nice guy. He came out to his family and pack for me."

"That's so sweet!" Alice coos as she hugs him. "I am so happy for you, Wyatt."

"Thanks, Alice," Wyatt says with a blush. "I'm gonna go make myself some breakfast."

Carlisle rushes to the landline to answer it. "Hello?"

"Oh, Carlisle, you're back," Sam Uley's voice says.

"As of a few minutes ago, yes," Carlisle replies. "We can meet sometime and resign the treaty."

"Very well," Sam says. "I wanted to let Wyatt and Mary know that he's allowed to cross over because he's an imprint."

"Thank you, Sam," Carlisle says. "We can meet in the morning?"

"Yeah, that works for me," Sam replies. "I gotta make some calls. Welcome back, Doc," he adds before hanging up.

"Wyatt," Carlisle says as his son mixes up some pancake batter. "Sam said you can cross the treaty since you're an imprint."

"Thanks for telling me, dad," Wyatt replies.

"You're welcome," Carlisle replies. "Are you happy?"

Wyatt smiles as he starts cooking. "Very."

"That's all that matters," Carlisle says. "Is that you're happy, Wyatt James Cullen."

Wyatt smiles bashfully as he cooks. Mary soon enters and she kisses her husband.

"Hey, Wy," Mary greets.

"How was your hunt, mom?"

"Paul Lahore wanted to fight but he's an idiot, so I said no."

"It's Lahote, mom, not Lahore," Wyatt says.

"Whatever," Mary muses. "When do I get to meet Embry?"

"Mom!" Wyatt blushes deeply. "Soon."

"Good," she says. "You better go and see him as soon as you eat because the others are hunting, I have... married woman who kissed her husbands stuff to do."

Wyatt puts the breakfast into bowls. "I'm going to Sam's to see Embry."

"I LOVE YOU!" Mary calls.

"I love you too," he replies and he leaves.

Carlisle immediately kisses Mary and they rush upstairs.
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Sam steps outside of his house when he sees Mary's off-road Jeep pull up and Wyatt get out with a bowl of pancakes and sausage. He nods for the half breed to come in and Embry perks up.

"I brought breakfast."

Despite just eating what Emily cooked, Embry's belly growls. "Ooh, what'd you make?"

Wyatt glances at Paul, who smirks and he stands.

"Tell your mom I want my match," Paul says to Wyatt before he goes to see Jared Cameron outside.

"I made pancakes and sausage," Wyatt says. "I had to leave in a rush or I'd have made hasbrowns."

"Why'd you leave quick?"

"My parents are... reuniting," Wyatt replies.

Sam snorts. "Your dad's a lucky man, kid," he says before he goes to see Emily.

Embry leaves over and he kisses Wyatt. "I love you, Wyatt Cullen."

"I love you, too, Embry Call," Wyatt replies and Embry begins eating like the dog he is, making Wyatt chuckle.

Embry hands him a sausage patty and a pancake before it's all gone. And then they go outside.

"Wanna race through the trees?" Embry asks.

When Wyatt nods, Embry shifts and they take off running.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"That will never get old," Mary says as she and her husband go downstairs. "I've missed you. So much."

"You say me two days ago," Carlisle says.

"On my mom's funeral when I was distracted by my brother and sister and their kids," Mary says. "Thank you so much for being there. My mom adored you."

"Your mom was a brilliant woman," Carlisle says, "and you're my wife. Of course I came for Melanie's funeral."

"I love you, Carlisle," Mary says.

"I love you, too, Mary," Carlisle replies.

The married couple kiss while Embry and Wyatt lose their virginity to each other against a tree in the woods.