~ YouTube video ~

Chloe: This video talks about stuff like eating disorders, self-harm, suicide, rape, abuse  and murder so if you get triggered by any of these please don't watch this video

Chloe: This video talks about stuff like eating disorders, self-harm, suicide, rape, abuse and murder so if you get triggered by any of these please don't watch this video.

Hey guys so this is my second YouTube video and I just wanted to explain about everything. So I'm going to start this video by saying that you are enough and I know how hard life can be sometimes but you don't have to give up please stay strong and continue to fight. If any of you are struggling with anything from like self-harm to even parents being divorced I am here to talk. I have downloaded Facebook for that reason I will try and answer most of you, with instagram I have to many dms from people so it would be very rare that I would see it.

When we first started dating it was amazing Vinnie was so nice to me but like 2 months in he would just so jealous and one day he just has enough and hit me for someone liking me. When my parents were going to Canada I stayed at his house but before I went there I was having a family meal. My phone started going off every 2 minutes and when I looked it was Vinnie.

When I went to his house and to his room I saw him with Zoe when she sees me she leaves then Vinnie hit me because she left, he told me to get on the bed and I didn't want to but I was scared of being hit again

When I went to his house and to his room I saw him with Zoe when she sees me she leaves then Vinnie hit me because she left, he told me to get on the bed and I didn't want to but I was scared of being hit again. When I go on the bed Vinnie came on top of me I told him to get off but he didn't luckily his mom came in before anything could happen.

But when she leaves he started to choke me saying that if I tried to say
anything to her he would put my in the hospital . I go to his bathroom and put makeup on my bruises he just made but he told me to cover up my body because I was fat.  When he posted a photo on instagram he captioned it as "She's a whore but that's fine" after that I started to get hate for my body and it really messed me up.

He said sorry for the things he did and I said okay knowing that he didn't mean it. We went down for dinner and he put his hand on my thigh and I kept on moving it but he just put it back on he just kept on going higher and higher until dinner was over.

We went back to his room while he went to have a shower I was sitting on his bed watching Netflix but his phone kept of going on. I looked at it and it was from Zoe  she sent him nudes and he put the heart eye emoji when he came out I questioned him and he omitted to cheating on me and he said "because your an ugly, fat, useless slut and he only used me to get clout and to get closer to Zoe"  I yelled at him for saying all those things to me but it just ended up getting worse he ended up beating the shit out of me. That was the day he r...a...ped me he told me it wasn't rape because we were dating but I knew it was and I knew I couldn't go anything to stop it but I still tried, when he finished I put my cloths back on and ran out of the house. I didn't know where I was going but I didn't stop until I was at Anna's house. I told Anna what happened and I told her not to call the cops because I was scared Anna took me to her bathroom and I went in the shower while she was outside. When I was in the shower I cut myself 4 times because I wanted to feel something other then him inside of me.