iii • boxer danger

WAKING UP IN THE MORNING wasn't a pleasant experience; with a morning Bella I stayed with and the blaring alarm she set up

WAKING UP IN THE MORNING wasn't a pleasant experience; with a morning Bella I stayed with and the blaring alarm she set up. But she got my grumpy mood quenched and made me feel better- with a warm plate of pancakes brought to me in bed, which she called; A grand welcome for her roomie.

"As long as you're staying with me, you have to be up early because we've got classes to attend," she lectured me while my sleepy ass was still in bed.

In my defense, "I didn't go to bed early yesterday."

"Yeah, yeah. Now hurry up, we don't want to be late for our first class."

Hurriedness went in contradictory to my actions until we had both left our dorms to get to our class after getting ourselves a cup of coffee at a cafe. As we stepped out of the cafe with our cups of coffee firmly clasped in our palms, the cool morning air danced around us.

It wasn't a doubt that first days were the worse because the University had a large campus to navigate through, the endless corridors making it even more challenging. Walking with Bella whilst eyes trained on the campus's map; all in the name of searching for my lecture hall was a bad idea-but we were in a hurry.

"We have the same lecture now right?" Bella inquired from besides me.

"Yup, English 1000," I muttered to myself, loud enough for her to hear.

"You sound as if you hate English," she cocked a brow.

I never hated English but from what I had gathered so far, it was a two-part course, which meant-two semesters. Gosh.

"I do like English but, I'm more focused on other things, rather than writing bunch of stories."

"You're so dramatic," she giggled but I ended up rolling my eyes at her. After minutes of trying to figure out our way through hundreds of students, we finally found our hall.

The lecture hall had a nice feeling, making me feel lighter, a smile spreading over my face. The air had a fragrance smell and somehow I believed that in all my classes, differences would be celebrated rather than being criticized. Everyone should be unique, that makes life interesting.

The hall was already full, crowded with students of different personalities, and I felt relieved because the universe was nice to me on my first day of class, unlike other times. It was either I bumped into a typical queen bee or bunch of ass-wipes.

Bella and I both sauntered our way to the furthest row in the back of the room, and dropped our stuffs on the table.

"Hey!" I heard Bella whisper yell from besides me. I turned to look at her, eyebrows raised.