Date vs Cooking Lesson

Thea's POV>

I'm doing well and I forgive my mom and dad. For Kindred, well I'm still thinking about it. Anyways, he needs to be punished for doing that to me especially in the crucial years of my life. At the same time, I'm fortunate enough to meet him and it is really worth it.

I heard my phone alarm. Time for me to do again my daily routines. I heard a knock from my room.

"Who is it?"

My brother replied, "Can I borrow your book in Philosophy?"

"The book is in my bag. You can just check it."

Colin said, "Thanks, little sis."

"No problem."

I finished all of my assignments and Klein called me.

"Can I come to your home right now?" he said.

"Why?"

He answered back, "Let's have a movie night?"

"You really know me, don't you?"

He laughed at the other end, "Of course. I know what you want."

I suddenly blushed since I remember that Klein has been part of my life for 10 years. He knows almost everything about me, like literally. I waited for him for a very long time. I had fallen asleep and don't know what happened after that. I start to imagine a guy holding my face and kissed me slowly with his sweet lips.

Klein's POV>

I arrived at Thea's house then I greeted everyone especially her parents and brother. I go to her room and I saw her sleeping peacefully so I just decided to sleep beside her when she suddenly turns around, her lips met mine. I can't resist myself and I made the kiss deeper. She is so beautiful. I have fallen asleep with her.

I slowly woke up while she is still sleeping. I'm waiting for her to wake up. She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me with a surprising face.

"What are you doing on my bed Klein?!?!" she said.

I laugh at her expression, "I had fallen asleep since you were sleeping when we are supposed to be having a movie night."

"Oh my god! I had fallen asleep. I'm so sorry Klein. I will spend time with you today as my repayment. Deal?"

I smile and kiss her cheek, "Good deal as long I'm spending it with you." she blushed after I said it to her. I waited outside for her to prepare herself. After 5 minutes, she opens the door and her look is simple yet so attractive. I hug her and smell her flower-scented perfume. I want her to be mine,

"Klein you are hugging me for too long." she giggles.

I chuckle, "You just look so perfect. So hard to resist for a guy like me you know."

"Yeah, I know. So, where will we begin?" she said.

"How about let's have a date?"

She smiles at me, "Let's go then." she holds my hand and we start running outside. We arrived at our destination and we ride a Ferris wheel. I play a game and won a panda stuff toy. I give the stuffed toy to her. I see her charming and cute smile. She is enjoying it. We ate dinner in a restaurant and so on.

"Want to go home with me?"

She replied, "At your home?"

"Yes."

She hugs me again and sleeps on my shoulder. I guess she is tired for the whole day and I decided for her to stay at my house for now.

Thea's POV>

I spend the whole day with Klein but I'm worried about Kindred. I don't know why I'm worried about him. Have I really fallen in love with him?

Klein knocks at the door. "My brother will teach you how to cook today. It will be his final lesson to you."

"I'll be there in a sec."

I hurriedly tie my hair in a ponytail and put a natural look on my face. I check myself again in the mirror.

"Perfect."

I was about to open the door when suddenly Kindred opened it. I don't know how I will react in front of him. He holds my hand and brings me into the kitchen.

"My last lesson to teach you is how to cook," he said.

"Okay."

He taught me the step-by-step process of cooking a meal. He told me to cut the carrots when I suddenly got myself a small cut on my finger.

"O-ouch." he looked and then put my finger in the water and cleanses it. He put medicine in my finger then put on a bandage.

He looked at me calmly, "Be careful next time. I don't want you to get hurt." he also hugs me like he doesn't want to let me go.

We finished the first meal but we need to make another one so I asked him to lead the way for me. He hugs me in the back and slowly moves his hands through my hands and shows me how. After that, we finished making a proper meal and it smells so good. My tummy is so hungry now.

Kindred's POV>

I enjoy cooking with Thea and it really feels so right. Perfect time for me to say sorry for everything I had done and the consequences it brought to me.

"Thea I'm sorry about the last thing I did and teaching you was the best experience of my life." I smile at her.

She replied, "Yeah, same for me." After that, the three of us ate dinner and the day goes pretty well. Klein told me he is going to meet his classmate for their project and he will be back very late. I just nod at him as my approval.

"Be careful Klein."

He answered, "I will big bro."

So I'm just left with Thea right now. What should I do? I'm not that an expert when it comes to women you know even though I'm a handsome doctor to be.

"U-hmm Kindred? Could you help me please?" she said.

"About what?"

She goes to me and shows her back, "Can you please unzipped my dress?"

I gulped and try to unzip her dress. She runs to her room after I did that. I shake my head at what I was thinking.

"She really has a good body, I admit."