It's Not Your Fault Either

Win turned for the nth time, looking at the alarm clock displaying the time 5:30 AM. he sighed, throwing his sheets to the side, finally accepting the fact that he wouldn't be able to sleep. He made his way around the new apartment, changing into formal clothing and finding all his valuable items packed into a box labeled Win.

Collecting all that he deemed necessary, he made his way to his office not before leaving a note for Bright. He didn't want to worry the other, he already has enough on his plate.

X

"WIN!!!!" Green screeched as he saw him walk into the office.

"Green please, my ears." Win grumbled, sitting on his chair and pulling out files he had to work on.

"Don't gimme that shit! How dare you not tell me about your wedding?!" Green complained not noticing the way Win flinched at the mention of the wedding. "Also it was yesterday, what are you doing in the office today? Don't you have to rest?"

Win glanced at his friend, seeing the worried look in his eyes, he was trying to hide by trying to make a joke. "I can't," he said, his words choking.

"Oh Win..." Green cooed, pulling the guy into a warm hug and rubbed his back as he tried to control his emotions.

"Tu-" Win tried to speak, but he couldn't continue so he stopped.

"Shush, I know. Love texted me, I am sorry I wasn't there for you yesterday" Green sighed, smiling softly when Win shook his head.

"No, it's not your fault." Win said trying to force a smile for Green and he was sure he succeeded until Green cupped his face and started massaging the area beneath his eyes.

"It's not your fault either." Green concluded, his tone leaving no space for argument. Green smiled wide as Win nodded, he knows his friend and how much he worries. He had been there when he had promised to himself that he would move on after Tu and Bright get married, it wasn't something that was going to happen easily. And Green knew that; he had seen Win struggle with it for over four years but these turn of events, even he was at a loss to what to suggest his friend.

"Are you guys done?" Air asked as she stood by the door, her face displaying a look of pure annoyance.

"Ah, P'Air." Win said as he wai-d.

"Are you supposed to be here?" She asked immediately.

"I can't sit idle at home Phi," Win said, looking to the side as he felt his heart pang.

"I know, but it might gain media attention." Air pointed out.

Win felt his stomach churn and his chest tighten at having to be in the apartment, the apartment that was supposed to be Bright and Tu's, not his.

"Okay, how about you take the files home, it's fine since I and Green already know the situation. But others will not be kind with it Win" Air grabbed him by the shoulders and her eyes looked sad, almost as if she didn't want to do it to Win but there was no choice.

And there really was no other choice, so he got up and began to walk towards the door and that's when the pain got too much and darkness engulfed him.