Working Together

Im sorry for leaving you mother...
----------------------------------------------------------

Mono P.O.V

I saw to kids just like me.
"Hey...I'm not here to hurt you.."
They both kinda flinched.
|Am I that scary?|
One of the kid took the other kid's hand.
They both got up and were about to take a hold of my hand but then one of them pushed me.
"Ow!"
They ran. It's like I'm the monster.

...Well I did break the door. As I ran I almost tripped. Geez I am clumsy.

"HEY IM NOT HERE TO HURT YOU. I COME IN PEACE!!"
They ignored me. Rude much?

I started to run up the stairs. That was pretty tiring. I saw them both go in the closet room to the right. I ran but they were way faster. As I was near the door I saw figures way taller than me.
"W-what the-"
I backed away. That gave me a heart attack.
|Hold up how did those two run past them?|
After a while I noticed they were fake.
"I fucking hate this.."
I jumped on the chair and then the table. It's like someone stuffed them. I tried to ignore it and jump on the ledge if the little window. I made it.
I saw them, both of them.

YOUR P.O.V

It was him. The kid with the paper bag.
"eh..."
Six saw the kid too huh. After that the kid jumped down Six and me both backed away slowly.
"Don't worry I'm not here to hurt you"
I looked up to see something attached to the ceiling. I then looked back.
"Come over here.." in a whisper.
"Ah ok.."
I cuffed my hands. He was confused at first but then got the idea. Jumped and hanged on. The kids weight wasn't enough so I held onto his legs. Both of our weight wasn't enough either so Six held onto my legs.
*Bang*
That was loud hope the person who kidnapped us didn't hear that.
"Ah by the way I'm Mono...mind telling me your names?"
|Mono what a strange name.. but strangely similar to Six...|
"My name is Six"
"Name is Name"

Mono P.O.V

I didn't have time to look at them both, faces hidden by hair and the cape this other kid had on them...Name and Six, huh? Both looked at me suspiciously but I wouldn't let that deter me! I've been lonely for far too long anyway so this could be a good opportunity — hopefully anyways.

All of us stood there awkwardly and at least I had my paper bag hiding my face... I'm too awkward for this and they wouldn't know i'm looking at them. I looked at Six then at Name....Name... Both names oddly familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it...all I knew was that name has these really pretty eyes.

|What am I thinking? Just met them both...hopefully they make me their friend cuz they seem pretty close.|

"We should hurry up or we'll get captured again and it'll be your fault," Six looked at me all scary as Name just looked at me from behind her.

"R-right!"

To be continued...
----------------------------------------------------------

I'm on a roll.