Meeting Someone Unexpected

I hate this smell...
----------------------------------------------------------

YOUR P.O.V

I was walking through the forest. It was nice and calm. The sound of birds filled my ears and the sunrise on my face and body. Mother sometimes let me go outside to walk. She always told me to be careful. Glad I have a nice mother, sometimes other kids have it tough.
*YAWN*
Man I'm sleepy. Didn't get much sleep. I really have bad nightmares, sometimes I can't even go back to sleep because they keep me awake.

|I should maybe go back mother- she could be worried|

As I turned to walk back I heard something in the distance, my mind still half-asleep but I was acutely aware and conscious. It was faint but I could still hear it. My body tensed up. Frozen in shock and fear. My eyes widened somewhat.
|What was that? I should probably tread carefully and try not to make too much noise...oh gosh..|
I heard it get closer. Mum I'm scared come pick me up.

× Darkness consumed me ×

"Augh.."
I heard a groan. Was it mine? As my eyelids lifted I saw something or someone.

"Hey...!"
I heard someone say something.
"HEY!"

My eyelids lifted all the way. I saw a figure. It was some kid the same size as me but way slimer , I noticed and then became fully alert. I backed up as quickly as possible. The kid flinched. "A-ah!...It's ok I'm not here to hurt you. You see I'm kind of in the same situation as you..."
|What the hell? In the same situation as me?? What do they mean?-|

My thoughts went wild—had a million questions, but my most important one is "Where is Mother?"

"What the hell. What do you mean in the same situation!?" I exclaimed.

Six P.O.V

"What the hell. What do you mean in the same fucking situation!?" They exclaimed.

Bruh, I was about to explain.
"Well you see..uhm..we kinda got kidnapped..." I said in a cold tone.
"Kidnapped!?!?"
"Yes"

|wow she looks beautiful- wait what?! I did not say that in my brain right now. I mean we only just met right?!?! Oh god I can't get attached to any one. So just act. Yes acting might work! I feel like a genius!|

Y/N P.O.V

I'm staring at the kid right now, they seem to be a stuck in a weird position. Probably..just thinking.
I slowly got up. I wanted to get a hold of what's inside this filthy room. I sprinted to the door and jumped after wards. It was way to high for me. I then I feel on my bum. The Risk I took was calculated but man, am I bad at math.
Luckily the kid didn't see my utter failure but was still stuck in the same position.

"OI!"
"huh..?...uhm do you need anything?.."

"If we are stuck here together we better be working together. Let's make an.... Alliance," I grinned.

To be continued...
---------------------------------------------------------

YAY finished :p