3. An award Ceremony

Sai and virat's relationship was stable now. They were more comfortable with each other now. Today virat was going to get an award of bravery about his last case. The whole family was invited to the award ceremony.

Sai was wearing a yellow colour chiffon saree (the one she was wearing in one of the promos) and virat was wearing a black suit.

They left for the function.

Sai, virat, aai and shivani in one car

Mohit, karishma, omkaar and sonali in second car

Sunny, Pakhi, mansi, ninad and kaku in third car

Pakhi tried to sit in sairat's car but ashiwini made her out and shivani insisted that she will go with sairat only as in her car there are the one who will taunt her whole way, so she and ninad swapped the places.

They reached the destination. The one who are going to be awarded has to sit in front with one family member and other family members at the back. All thought he will either take kaku or ninad with him, so they decided that kaku should go with him. As soon as they entered the lawn, the guards showed him the way. Kaku started to move as soon she took her first step, virat spoke

"Sai, chalo" Virat held sai's hand and took her with him.

All got angry accept aai, shivani, mohit, sunny and karishma. Karishma cleared her bond with sai she told sai that she has no problem with her but her problem is that she is not getting her part of respect and love in the family, after all she is also a member of the family. Karishma was now happy in sai's happiness.

Kaku and ninad fumed in anger that how he can take that jungli mulgi with him. It was their right to be there. Aai was happy that the relation between her son and daughter in law is building and she knew it was a wife's right only to be with her husband in every situation and especially in this happiness.

There virat introduced sai with few of his colleagues with whom he was sitting. Everyone either came with his wife or his mother/father. Sai greeted everyone.

"Kya bhai virat tujhse rha nhi gya? Tune itni jaldi shadi kar li, who bhi tujhse choti ladki se?" One of his friend teased him and he just smiled and tried to hide his blush.

The host announced that the function is going to start and told everyone to sit down. Virat and sai sat down with some of his friend on the round table. Virat was growing anxious, sai kept her hand on his hand and assured him with her eyes. Soon the time came and virat was called to take the award. He took the award. Here sai was having a very pride smile on her face. Virat was asked to say few words. He took the mike in his hand and took a deep breath and started.

"Today, I got an award. I am getting all the praise for the award but this is all because of my family that I am here. My aai who helped me to become a good person in life, my kaku who made me a responsible man, my baba who always supported in my career. They have always been my back bone I am thankful to god that they gifted them to me. Thank you aai, baba and kaku for all this."