2. Oh Darling!

"Aur apne pati ko?" He asked her. Getting no answer he asked her again through his eyes? She kept looking at him. He asked her again.

"Humari bhi toh shadi hui hai toh mujhe tum sir bulana band kyun nhi karti?"

He kept looking at her to get answers from her. Sai looked at Virat surprised and was left speechless. She tried to hide her blush and then walked to her desk, sat down and was blushing. Virat smiled looking at her and kept looking at her back which was facing him. He knew that she was blushing and decided to tease more.

"Jawab do sai" He again asked her.

"Wo.. wo..." she blushed for sometime then returned to her real goofiness and said "Toh kya bulau aapko ae ji, oo ji ya virat ji ya patidev ji?"

Now it was virat's time to get shock. He was shocked what sai said and started blushing.

"Ya phir aur bhi options hai mere pass jaise baby, sweetheart, darling Hmm?" Sai gave a witty reply making him blush more.

But virat being virat tried to give her an even more witty reply.

"Toh phir mai bhi tumhe yhi sab bulaya karunga. theek hai?" Sai was shocked listening to his statement and blushed even more. They were giving each other competition in blushing.

He kept the plant on table and came near sai who was busy blushing. He took one book and said

"Oh Darling! you look so cute while blushing" Saying this he winked at her and moved from there and sat on bed. With newfound feeling both were busy blushing and reading(oh sorry staring) the book in front of them.

--------------------------------

How's it?