Chapter 15: Plans & Relaxing

3rd POV:

Several weeks had passed and Izuku was finally done with the beach. He stood there on the empty beach as he texted All Might that he was finished with the beach and his master said he would come down to see it and he was proud of his hard work. After about 30 minutes All Might arrived at the beach to find Izuku sitting in the sand and All Might looked across it all and was truly stunned at the beauty of the beach. It was also early in the morning with the sun rising as well which cast an amazing glow over the shoreline. "Izuku my boy!" All Might called out and moved towards Izuku who had turned around and waved at his master.

 "Izuku my boy!" All Might called out and moved towards Izuku who had turned around and waved at his master

"I am so proud of what you've accomplished here on this beach. What percentage are you able to control now?" All Might asked to see if there was an increase since the spar. Izuku nodded his head and turned One For All on for a few moments before speaking. "I can push to 70% of OFA without any problems. During our fights, I had used 70% in the last blow but it did sting to use it but now there aren't any stinging issues." Izuku said and All Might nodded his head as he sat down on the beach which his protege. They both sat in silence for a few moments before All Might decided to speak up.

"My boy... I know we didn't meet under the best circumstances and I forced an entire burden on you without your consent. I wish we could have met under better conditions and I had the chance to offer you the quirk and the burdens it came with instead of literally forcing it down your throat. However, what I am trying to get at that you are the best person I could have ever run into that day or any other day as you have shown time and time again why you are the 9th user of One For All. I am extremely proud of you and I know the past users are likely as proud as I am." All Might said as he hugged Izuku who was now crying and telling All Might it was okay and that he didn't regret getting the quirk since it leads to a better life overall for him. Soon they stopped their crying and wiped their eyes when Izuku's phone ranged as it was a message from Principal Nezu.

"Nezu says he wants us both at UA since he knows we are done with the beach," Izuku said and they wondered how the Principal knew about the beach being cleaned. Izuku shrugged and suggested that Nezu likely hacked a camera nearby them to watch. All Might shivered at the powers of the Principal but agreed that they should hurry back to UA. As such, after a short drive in All Might's truck, they arrived at the school and made their way into the school to find the Principal waiting in his office. Izuku was about to knock when it just opened up and they walked in like normal. "Good job on the beach! However, I call you here due to one of my plans coming to fruition! Congratulations Izuku Yagi on being approved to become a Provisional Hero!" Nezu said as celebratory poppers went off and surprised them. All Might ended up coughing some blood and Izuku looked shocked and then concerned as he tried to help All Might with the blood. Soon they calmed down and asked what Nezu meant and what was he planning.

"Well, I may have been in talks with the commission about my adopted son who was the protege of All Might and that said protege had successfully defeated the Symbol of Peace in a spar which resulted in them approving of a Provisional License being granted with some conditions of you needing to attend a hero school which you will. Other conditions include starting a work-study ASAP since they want you out in the field already gaining more experience since you could help build up support for heroes." Nezu said with a grin. Izuku studied his adoptive father for signs of something else being planned and decided to outright ask what he was hiding. "What are you hiding?" Izuku asked and the smirk only grew bigger which didn't seem like a good thing in their minds.