Chapter 7: Human

Kagome POV

-

"Open up!" Inuyasha yelled.

He kept banging his Tetsaiga with his one good arm on the layer of skin Naraku trapped himself in.

"What a coward!" Shippo proclaimed, crossing his arms.

I slightly laughed and turned to Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha, I don't think anything is going to happen," I said calmly.

"No! I'm gonna kill him! I ain't letting this damn freak live!" the half demon yelled.

I sighed and dug through my yellow bag to change Sango and the other's bandages.

"Inuyasha, can you please come here, so I can at least try to help your arm," I said.

He looked at me while pausing his rage on Naraku and his ears twitch,

"Fine, whatever," he said walking over to sit beside me.

I put a tiny bandaid on Kirara's paw and pet her head lightly. The poor thing was all scraped up.

I sprayed disinfecting spray on everyone's wounds and patched them up as quickly and as nicely as I could.

"This stuff hurts Kagome," Shippo said rubbing his arm.

"I'm sorry, but I promise it'll make it better," I said trying to smile.

I looked at the chrysalis around Naraku and sighed.

"Why would he do this now? This has to be a trick! What else could it be?" Sango said.

Miroku closed his eyes, rubbing his chin, trying to think.

"Agh, damn it all! This bastard needs to come out and face me!" Inuyasha yelled.

"Inuyasha!" I said raising my voice.

He looked at me.

"Can you control yourself so you don't open your wounds!" I exclaimed.

"You're the one who needs to control yourself, yelling as loud as you are!" he fought back.

"Inuyasha!"

He covered his ears and yelled at me, "Kagome don't..."

"SIT!" His face hit the ground, as he laid there, I covered up more of his wounds.

Miroku and the others looked at Inuyasha and sighed.

"Such an Idiot..." Shippo said.

"Couldn't agree with you more Shippo," Miroku sighed.

"Will he ever learn?" Sango asked.

-

Miroku POV

-

We really do need more help with Naraku as our opponent.

If I remember correctly, Sesshomaru and Koga helped us fight him six years ago, as well as Kohaku.

I wonder if they could get here somehow?

I looked at my hand and remembered the times Inuyasha and the others have saved me from myself.

I see only one way to beat Naraku for good, my wind tunnel.

However, if I use it even once, I will die. My friends will live on, my children will stay alive, and everything will be at peace again.

I got up and walked in front of the Naraku's chrysalis.

I turned to look at everyone,

"Listen guys. I'm going to-"