Chapter 5: Who are you?

-Donna's POV-

-"Do you have anywhere to go tonight?"

She shakes her head
-"I can't find my luggage"

-"What happened?"

-"I left it with the guy at the lobby, I came back and it was gone."

-"I'll find it for you ok? But for now stay with me you can stay at my appartement for as long as you need."

She looks at me with the saddest eyes

-"Thank...thank you so much I-"

She takes a deep breath

-"Don't worry about it ok, stay here and don't move please. I'll be back as soon as I can."

I had to tell Harvey about what happened. As I walk to his office I'm scared he might lash out. I'm praying he doesn't

-"Harvey, I'm going to tell you something and you need to listen. Tessie was out on the street by herself. I asked Alex to watch her but she just left. Someone... someone touched her. Some asshole on the street. Louis brought her back here, she's ok now but I just want to let you know that she's staying with me for now."

I could see him clenching his fists.

-"She's staying with me Donna. And this asshole's going to pay!"

-"Harvey, trust me, it's best she stays with me. You can lash out but not in front of her. It's just going to stress her out. I'm going to talk to her tonight girl to girl. You can't do that, I can."

He sighs deeply.

-"Ok Donna but take care of her this time and don't let her like you too much. She's still mine."

I chuckle slightly

-"She already likes me too much, sorry Harv"

He smiles and shakes his head

-"Louis and I are putting this guy behind bars."

-"I wouldn't expect anything less and Harvey, don't worry. She'll be ok. She's strong, I can tell."

He frowns as he nods.

He was upset but he was trying to stay as calm as possible...for her

-"Oh and Harvey, I'm leaving a little early today, I hope you don't mind"

He smiles at me
- "Didn't think you asked my permission for this kind of stuff."

-"You're right, it'll never happen again."

I make my way back to my office

-"Can Louis watch you for a few minutes, I'll make sure he doesn't ask you any questions."

-"Ok, take all the time you need mo-Donna sorry! I meant Donna!"

-"Hey, don't worry about it ok? Come on let's go"

I take her to Louis' office. I give him one look and he knows exactly what I want to say. Then I head back to my office. I need to dig into her. I know I said I wouldn't but I have to. To help her.

For 20 minutes I searched for a Tessie Specter, I couldn't find one. I even tried Tessie Welch and still nothing. Then I decided to dig on her mom

-"Oh my God..."
This is bad... This is really really bad!