Mirror's Magic

The Lonely Prince:
  The boy named Jeffrey. In the dark mansion where he lived all the people in his country hated him so much. He wants to be happy. He also had magic but he can only granted someones wishes yet he can't granted his own wish if he was off of his limitted he will disappeared or vanished.

The Strange Man:
  In the stormy day there was a man in hood visited the boy. The strange man touched the mirror in front of the boy and asked "Do you want to know the reason of all of this?"  "Yes I want to" the boy said "Well looked in this mirror to see what you want to see" the strange man said. Inside the mirror there was a happy girl everyone loved her and cared of her "If this is really true I think I said it now all of your happiness was stolen away from that girl" he said then the boy became angry in that girl "Do you want to be happy too just liked that girl?" the strange man asked "I would like to" the boy said "Well is that what you wish for" he said "Yes it was" the boy said then the strange man smile at him and disappered "You will know the resolt tomorrow midnight" he said.

The Happy Prince:
  There was a boy named Jeffrey. In a bright mansion where he lived all the people in his country loved him so much. All of this happened to him when the strange man came.

He returned:
  In the wonderful day the man in hood came back again. He touched the mirror again in front of him "Do you want to know the reason of your happiness?" he asked "Yes but why your magic work fast?" the boy asked "It‘s a secret you will know in here" he said "Okay" the boy said "Well looked in this mirror to see what you want to see" he said. In the mirror there was a sad girl everybody hated to talk to her and the boy felt sad on what he had done  "If this is really true I have to say it now you stolen all of her happiness" he said "What have I done?" the boy asked  "I know my spell will work today in the midnight so I think it's your own interest so it came true you didn't notice what will happened to the girl" he said and supposed to leave when "Well I will granted her wishes to take everything back to normal" he said then man turn around and said "Jeffrey you're only 12 years old your magic won't last from long after you granted all of wishes her you will vanished because your the only magician who reversed your own spell" he said and disappear "Think harder Jeffrey" he said.

Meet:
  The boy made his dream a reality so he hated to stole the girl‘s happiness  "What could I do" he asked himself  "Okay I will try" he said and touched the mirror liked the man did in front of him. When he looked in the mirror he saw a girl crying and he's laughing then he notice that the girl saw him "You can see me?" he asked "Yes I can" she said and continue on crying "What could be the best way would I do" he asked himself "What could I'll do to save her in my own spell" he asked himself he laughed "That right" he said in his self and wear a black coat "I will" he said in his self "I shall granted everything that you wish for so why would you chant me in the other of this mirror everything is now in the magic of opposites by the way I'm a magician that meant just for" he said.

A Sad Farewell:
  After he granted all of her wished he will be vanished next. He said a goodbye to her with a smiled and laughed while the girl smiled and cried because why if they don't met again. This is the thing he didn't said to the girl before he vanished "It sure could be nice if I can see you again someday" then he vanished.

The real ending of the story is they never met again after the boy vanished

What a Sad Ending :(