Chapter 5

"Kyuubi Talking"

'Kyuubi Thinking'

"People Talking"

'People Thinking'

..............................................................

"Naruto, you finally-. Naruto where are we?" 

"I don't know, Tachi and Kis-nii brought me here." he replied shrugging

"Tachi? As in Itachi?" Shisui spinned around to be met with Itachi's Sharingan. "I-is that really you?" 

Shisui smacked him across the head before responding. "No, it's my ghost dumbass." he said sarcastically. "You did a fine job of protecting the family."

"......"

"......"

"Saskue was the only one worth protecting, I did what I had to." Shisui sighed before responding. "I'm sorry, that was insensitive, you did kill our entire clan. Anyways, where are we?"

"We're at the ataksuki hideout outside the major villages."

"Why?"

"Doesn't matter we're going to Uzugature. Naruto suggested it, it's a great idea." Itachi turned before walking off with Shisui following him.

"We didn't even officially agree on that, un" pouted Diedara.

"But nii-san isn't it a good idea? What's there to think about?"

...

"NARUTO GET BACK HERE." yelled Kakuzu chasing a half naked Naruto around the hideout. 'How much energy does this kid have.' he looks at his teammates a look for help which they promptly ignored. They all had their share of dealing with Naruto.

 "Naruto." called Itachi, causing the child to look in his eyes. Naruto fell towards the ground and Kakuzu caught him with his strings. 

"Finally, Thank you Itachi." 

"Hn."

...

"Naruto." called Shisui calmly with Konan and Deidara behind him. Naruto paled, he was in trouble and the three mothers of the group were after him. He needs to go.

He looked around trying to find an escape and found non. 'Noooo'

"Kit, what is happening."

"Kurama!" Naruto accidentally yelled aloud.

"Kurama?"

Naruto nodded "He's my best friend and best person ever." he said excitedly causing the kyuubi 's face to turn red, blushing at the praise. 

Naruto summoned a chibi version of the fox and smiled, placing him on him head.

"Where were you Kura-nii?"

"For some reason I was extremely tired, I'm not sure why that is." Naruto nodded in understanding.

Konan coughed reminding Naruto they were still there.

"Oh, this is Kurama." he smiled holding out his hand with the nine tailed fox in it. "Hm"

"Kit explain."

"No, I will." Konan said, not wanting Naruto to try and remember such horrifying events. 

"Let's go to the dining room while Deidara and Shisui punish Naruto for misbehaving." She said grabbing  the fox before he could complain.

Naruto paled, they didn't forget. He cried anime tears.

...

"Now now Naruto, you know better than to cause trouble for Kakuzu, he's our accountant." Konan scolded. Naruto pouted and looked away. "But everyone else was busy or not here."

"Speaking of which, Shisui? Do you know why Naruto switches from baby talk to adult talk?" questioned Konan. It was a question that was on all the ataksuki members mind.

They all looked at him awaiting a response. "He does his baby talk when he's scared or frightened." he explained. 

...

"Kaa-san, can I go to the pool out back?"

'We have a pool?'

"A pool?"

"Yup uncle Nagato made one this morning. Just for me" he said proudly

"Ok, but bring someone with you, I don't want you drowning."

"I can swim."he pouted. Konan glared.

"Ok, ok, Tachi-nii, Shi-nii, let's go." he squealed running off.

"Sucha little headache." she muttered causing the others to agree with her.

They trailed behind Naruto to where the Garden is located. The 'pool' was just a hole Nagato made and filled with water. Just before Naruto could dive in Shisui stopped him.

"Naruto, take off your shirt and pants, did you carry a towel or food? Is that water safe? It looks contaminated." Shisui 'mommed' him

"Yup" he giggled before stripping and jumping in before Shisui could stop him.

'Sigh'

"Still a mom I see." Itachi said smirking which earned him a glare. 

"I'm older than you."

"Soo?"

"Respeccctttt meeee." Shisui whined.

"Respect is earned. And I do respect you." he chuckled jabbing him with his index and middle finger.

.............................................................

How was it?;)

Next update the 23th

Two new stories soon; another Naruto fanfic and  my original.