~A blooming Flower~

Branch wrote that note without thinking.

"Branch.. I-"

"Thanks, I'm glad we're friends! heh-" Branch said quickly.

Poppy stood still. "Uh.. yeah-"

Poppy blanked out with "thanks, I'm glad we're friends" slowing down each time.

"Poppy?"

"Of course! Heh, you love me as a friend. That's just- GrEaT-" Poppy panicked.

"Are you ok-"

"I have something I got to do! Somewhere! In the village! BYE-"

Poppy ran out the bunker, while Branch said to himself, "what have I done?"

"No idea!" Cooper shouted from the corner.

"COOPER!!!" Branch shouted. "Why do you keep sneaking into my bunker?"

"Ohhh, sorry, I was a little curious of what you were doing." Cooper ran off, leaving the snack pack behind.

The snack pack quietly sighed of relief. Branch went outside to get some air, while the snack pack quietly sneaked out.

"OH MY GUH WE MADE IT WORSE!" Smidge shouted at her pod later with the snack pack.

"What are we going to do?" Biggie asked.

"A befriending bow?" Dj suggested.

"No!" Satin, Chenille, and Biggie shouted.

"Yes-" Smidge and Guy said quietly, as the hardcore broppy shippers they are.

"Actually," Guy suggested. "I'm thinking
we set them up on a blind date."

"Oooooo," the trolls said. They leaned in for the plan.