Chapter 4: The Launch Party

NSFW warning on this one uwu

The club was dimly lit except for the stage. Katya's new song had been released and people were eating it up. Tonight was the launch party for the video, where she planned to put on a little show to other songs first. There'd been some speculation about the lyrics of the song, but most people chalked it up to Katya's bisexual persona. Thankfully that meant assumptions about Brian's personal life were kept to a minimum. This video clip release might change that, but she seemed sure people would just assume it to be part of Katya's story.

You were anxious in the wings of backstage, dressed in the jewelled leotard from the shoot, now perfectly clean. Katya was wearing her own under a lacy red robe. She looked like she was preparing to come downstairs to find police at her door over the mysterious and suspicious death of her elderly, wealthy husband. Her aim was a reveal, padded to unclockable perfection, limbs long and lean. You had to admit it, the look was sexy as hell. She was busy on stage, taking audience questions from ticket holders and friends, Russian accent thick and story consistent.

"Now, without further ado, I'd like to bring my little Bambi to the stage for you to meet!" she cried, flourishing an arm towards you. Photographs from the video had been posted to social media so people would recognise you, and after the shoot, the Bambi nickname had stuck. It seemed fitting, but Brian had taken a keen liking to it. Sashaying onto the stage, you tried to exude confidence and sex appeal. Swaying hips and clicking heels, you were offering your best model walk. Catching Katya's eye, you could see she was watching you. You flashed her your best smile.

As you approached her, she slid you into the lone seat on stage and you tried to steel yourself for what was to come. First she would put on a little performance, 'entrancing the Bambi' and then duck backstage as the music video premiered for the audience. People cheered as music started, overhead lights dimming and bulbs lining the catwalk washing into a red. Katya disappeared to the back of the stage, but over the driving bass of Maria by MARUV, you seemed to feel her approach. Trying to slip into the helpless victim, you looked to the side, Katya slinking to the other. You'd rehearsed small parts of this, but largely it was going to be an improv dance by Katya.

Her hand reached from behind you, cupped under your chin and pulled it upwards to stare into her eyes. She had a vice grip on the back of the chair and you could feel the heat emanating from her. She dipped down slowly, seemingly coming in for a kiss before quickly discarding your chin. Passing it off as the character, you could feel your chest heaving.

She slunk around to the front of you and you watched her dip low and roll back up, her hands going to the ribbon at her waist. She was playing to the audience now, performing her ass off. The billowy fabric slipped from around her shoulders, sliding over her curves as she swayed her hips. The audience was beside themselves at the sight. As a short build up in the beat ensued she traipsed back around behind you, licking a long strip up your bare arm. You hadn't realised that she'd held onto the ribbon tie of her gown before she tightened it around your wrists, tying them behind the chair. The cinching of the fabric turned something in your stomach and you thanked whatever god for the sound of the music because you knew you moaned. Katya was using your little fantasy against you, but you weren't all mad.

From behind, she kissed into your shoulder and neck, hands snaking around to run up your shaking side. Her hot breath ignited goosebumps over your skin and you could feel the pressure building between your thighs.

Skulking around, she shimmied over you, grinding her hips into yours. With her back to the audience, you could see her expression now as she rolled against you. Her grin was wicked, her eyes on fire. Hoping nobody could see it, you mouthed an 'I need you', which she sunk a wet kiss into. The audience roared and she stood and spun, dropping into a wide-legged squat and swaying her hips. You forgot your character, struggling against the ribbons, craving her more than you ever had.