♫︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10 ♫︎

••●══════••●۩۞۩●••══════●••

the twins, suna, and y/n finally got to the skating park and it wasnt long til bokuto and akaashi showed up too. "N/nnnn!!" Bokuto called. "Hey bo, hey keji!!".

"Wait, how'd you get here before us?" Akaashi asked. "Oh I was at rin's-"

"Hey suna!" a familiar female's voice was heard from behind y/n. Y/n turned around looked at the girl and then to suna. Suna just nodded and took a deep breath.

Bokuto was eager to skate so he walked off with akaashi and atsumu leaving only suna, y/n, osamu, and the girl.

Y/n put two and two together and realized it was the girl that called suna yesterday. She sighed and looked at the girl before walking away to bokuto.

Suna immediately sensed Y/N's change in mood and walked over to her but was stopped when someone grabbed his arm. He turned and saw it was the same girl. "Why are you ignoring me suna?" she pouted.

"because, i have way more important shit to worry about than this" he replied, eyes rolling unknowingly. "But we were trying to get to know eachother better remember?" She said in an innocent voice and pulled him closer to her by his hand

"lauren, im not falling for that. go find someone else to fuck with and leave me alone." He aggressively pulled his arm away and walked to everyone else. Osamu followed behind him leaving the so called "lauren" in shock.

Suna walked up to y/n. "You okay?" He asked. "yeah, of course" she replied dryly, just moving her skateboard back and forth. "Y/n?" He called.

Y/n got on the board but immediately felt a shocking cramp go through her stomach, causing her to immediately step off and wrap and arm around her waist.

"Karma for not answering me" he laughed and kissed her on the forehead after pulling her closer to humself. Y/n stood up straight and looked over at suna. "I promise you that you dont have to worry about her. I just took care of it okay?"

"Okay but I wont forgive you until you buy me my favorite snack" she smiled

"Why can't I just kiss you and then you forgive me?" He asked. "No I'm not gonna let you get used to using kisses as an apology"

"Why are we talking about kissing here?" Bokuto said as everyone walked up to suna and y/n.

"Nothing" y/n said immediately.

"Alright whatever you sayyy" atsumu dragged out before letting out a laugh

♡♡♡

Time passed and everyone got done skating and they were all tired. The group decided to go the gas station to get snacks then they would head home which led them to y/n and suna deciding on which things to buy.

after using suna to make her decision, the two, walked to the cashier and suna paid for both of their own chosen snacks.

"Suna thanked the cashier, taking the bag and pulled y/n by her hand and out of the shop. "Hurry up everyone else is waiting for us."

"This is as fast as I can fucking go. my legs are sore" she whined. "Come here" Suna squatted down a little. "Get on weirdo" y/n got on his back and suna walked to the rest of the group. "Let's go I'm tired" suna said. They nodded and began to continue their small trip.

♡♡♡

Eventually everyone had to split up since they lived in different neighborhoods. "Bye guys!" y/n said getting off sunas back

"Bye n/n" the returned her wave "Are you not gonna get your stuff from my house?" Suna asked. "I'll leave it there since we'll be hanging out a lot more...and besides I'm tired"

He nodded in understanding. "okay see you tomorrow". "huh? tomorrow? where are we going?" She asked, completely unaware of the plans that she wasn't informed of.

"To the twins house for a sleepover" he said. "Oh okay" y/n hugged suna and walked off to her house. Everyone else did the same and would eventually get to their own houses.

Bokuto added akaashi, atsumu, And osamu to Y/N AND SUNA

Bokuto🦉
HEY GUYS

Akaashi👻
Bokuto what is this group chat for?

Atsumu🐧
Its called y/n and suna so I'm guessing were talking about them?

Bokuto🦉
Yeah they're always lovey dovey and act like a couple but they claim they dont like eachother.

Osamu👨‍🦯
Continue... 👀

Bokuto🦉
So I had this plan that we should play some games while we try and get y/n and suna to realize their feelings for eachother.

Akaashi👻
That's a good Idea

Atsumu🐧
I'm down

Osamu👨‍🦯
It might be hard though because they're both....yk

Atsumu🐧
Yeah but I think they'll realize soon

Akaashi👻
But what games are we gonna play?

Bokuto🦉
7 minutes in heaven but only one round for y/n and suna. And never have I ever so all of us could play.

Atsumu🐧
Okay sounds good. Butttt where are we doing all this?

Osamu👨‍🦯
At our house dummy we literally just said it earlier today.

Atsumu🐧
Shut up I'm not that dumb

Bokuto🦉
LMAO

Akaashi👻
I'm gonna go back to sleep now

Atsumu🐧
Me too

Osamu👨‍🦯
Same

Bokuto🦉
Okayyyy gn guys be prepared for tomorrow!!

Atsumu🐧
Got it😎

Message liked by osamu👨‍🦯,
akaashi👻, and bokuto🦉.

╔═══════《✧》═══════╗
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟿𝟶𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝟷𝟶
𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐭𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞
𝐓𝗼 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐂
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐎 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝐒𝗼 𝐈'𝗺 𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐭𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐬𝗼 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝗼 𝐛𝐞
𝐂𝗼𝗺𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. ☹𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐈 𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠,
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝗼𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.💕💕

═══════《✧》═══════╝