music they would listen to

(modern au)

eren: i feel like he would listen to the neighbourhood or chase atlantic tbh. or he would be that one person that ONLY listens to rap.

armin: definitely the neighbourhood. maybe clairo or cavetown? or he listens to podcasts.

mikasa: mother mother, metallica, machine head.

ymir: girl in red. change my mind. i can see her listening to mother mother too.

historia: i could see her listening to the neighbourhood, but i also feel like she would listen to lana del rey, girl in red, or clairo too.

jean: 2017 party songs

connie: juice wrld and lil peep, but his favorite song is mo bamba.

sasha: she listens to 2010 hits because they give her a serotonin boost. she listens to mo bamba with connie when he forces her to.

levi: i see a ton of people on tiktok saying that levi would listen to mother mother and stuff but let's be honest, he would listen to classical music on a record player while he drinks his tea.

reiner: white dad music. he enjoys listening to country music too.

hange: hange takes song recommendations from the kids and enjoys what they listen to. hange probably listens to science podcasts too.

erwin: he only listens to country music. and he enjoys it.

bertholdt: i feel like he listens to really sad songs because he feels like he can relate to them.

annie: i can see annie listening to mother mother too. maybe lana?

a/n:
i left out a lot of the characters, so i might do a second part of this!