Chapter 1

It was a sunny day, you and scaramouche were hanging out together and k!ll!ng hilichurls.

"hey bitch you hungry?" scaramouche asked.

"yes ofc why wouldn't i after beating the fuck out of hot hilichurls" y/n said.

"fine I'll find some sunsiett- WAIT did you just say hot hilichurls, YOU FIND HILICHURLS HOT NOW HOE TF??" scaramouche screamed.

"ITS A JOKE I- mans can't take a joke huh 😟" y/n replied.

scaramouche growled and kicked you to the floor.

"stay here bitch I'll go get us some food." scaramouche said.

"okay." y/n replied.

while y/n was waiting for scaramouche on the floor, they heard a sound of singing hilichurls. they got up quickly but they didn't realize the hilichurls were behind them. they got scared and tried to get their weapon out but the hilichurls grab their arms and started attacking them.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!"
y/n screamed.

A sound of running footsteps came along, y/n looked up and saw a person, they knew quickly who the person was.

"hey girlie/buddy, hold still." childe said.

he started to attack the hilichurls and kill most of them. as the hilichurls ran away, childe turned around and helped y/n up.

"be careful next time girlie/buddy." childe said.

when childe was about to leave, he heard footsteps behind y/n. he couldn't help but to turn around. he saw scaramouche, the wise man with a huge ass hat. childe started to get nervous as scaramouche started to look mad.

"what the hell were you doing with y/n." Scaramouche asked loudly.

"oh? i had to save your little girlfriend here from nasty hilichurls, you should thank me." childe replied.

scaramouche was pissed, pissed about the fact childe was interacting with his best friend which he's starting to have feelings for. he grabbed y/n's arm and dragged them to their resting area. Scaramouche drags them to his bedroom and throws them onto the bed, y/n hit their head to the headboard.

"ow- what the fuck was that for 😟" y/n yelled.

"why the hell were you with that ed sheeran looking ass?!" scaramouche asked loudly.

"well I was literally about to get killed by some ugly looking hilichurls 😐 I didn't know childe was gonna save me." y/n replied.

"YOU COULDVE YELLED OUT MY NAME AND I WOULDVE COME AND SAVE YOUR ASS." Scaramouche yelled.

"BITCH I FUCKING SCREAMED FOR HELP DID YOU NOT HEAR IT?!" y/n screamed at scaramouche.

"WELL-" scaramouche got cut off with his Samsung notification sound.

"sorry about that uh- anyway WELL I WAS WATCHING COCOMELON I DIDNT HEAR SHIT." scaramouche yelled at y/n back.

"BYE WHAT?- MANS ALREADY MATURE AND YOU STILL WATCH SOME COCOMELON KID SHOW." y/n screamed.

scaramouche sighed, put his Samsung on the desk and he walked over to the bed. y/n tried to get up the bed but then scaramouche pushed them, now y/n laying on their back.

"i guess I'll have to teach you a lesson." scaramouche said.

y/n started to get nervous and sweat, they've never seen scaramouche like this.

"what the hell do you me-" y/n got cut off by scaramouche slapping his hand over their mouth shut.

"shut the hell up, you talk a lot." scaramouche said.

"you look hot this way." Scaramouche said.

y/n tried to grab scaramouche's hand to let go of their mouth but scaramouche kissed them roughly. (basically like a French kiss)

y/n mumbled their words trying to speak, but can't. Scaramouche spits in y/n's mouth and kisses them rougher, y/n managed to push scaramouche off of them. scaramouche got hit by the wall from y/n's strength, y/n's training really worked well.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR-" y/n got cut off with scaramouche running to them and pushing them down to the bed and kissing them softly, passionately this time.

"I LOVE YOU OKAY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU SINCE WE FIRST MET." Scaramouche yelled at y/n.

y/n blushed extremely hard, they then start to kiss scaramouche back softly. tears formed from scaramouche's eyes, he kissed them back. He then started to remove y/n's shirt and bottoms, he admired y/n's body. they were very beautiful/handsome. as scaramouche started to give y/n neck kisses, y/n moaned softly. that turned him on alot, he started to kiss their collarbone to their chest. scaramouche grabbed their tits and starting to rub them, he sucked on one of their nipples while pinching the other one. y/n moaned loudly and tried to push scaramouche's head away from their tits.

scaramouche let go of your nipples and started to take his shirt and shorts off, leaving him in his boxers. scaramouche had a HUGE boner in his boxers making y/n blush a lot.

a sound of footsteps appeared outside the bedroom door, the door opened. y/n quickly went in the blanket and scaramouche quickly grabbed a towel and covered himself.

"my my~ what's going on here- oh hey girlie/buddy, you know I can smell you under those sheets~" childe said.

"GET THE HELL OUT TARTAGLIA." scaramouche yelled.

"oh? looks like someone is trying to ruin the fun..that's a shame." childe said.

childe started to walk over to the bed and pulled the blankets away, there he saw y/n's beautiful/handsome body. his face started to go red and he turned around immediately.

"oh uh- i didn't expect you to be- naked." childe stuttered.

"I'm not fully naked.." y/n said.

"oh? So do you want me to see you fully naked then tell me." childe said.

y/n blushed hardly while scaramouche was filled with anger, why the hell is childe trying to get with y/n. Scaramouche was too mad he didn't even notice childe was getting on the bed.

to be continued on next chapter 😮😮🙁🙁😍😍‼️‼️