▔𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

-A SNEEZE ESCAPED YOUR MOUTH as you were carrying an ostrich of Jonquil flowers

-A SNEEZE ESCAPED YOUR MOUTH as you were carrying an ostrich of Jonquil flowers. The pollen from the yellow petals flew into your face and another sneeze escaped your mouth.

You finally stood the ostrich in the pot and sit down in a cute garden chair beside the table filled with flowers.

Two months have passed since you moved to this village and after many weeks of cleaning this place like crazy you set up everything and started preparing the building to form it to your own little flower shop.

The collection wasn't versatile yet but it was increasing. Working everyday from early in the morning until sunsetting you were always left with an exhausted body but you wouldn't complain, it was what you always wanted. And yet there was this slight feel of emptiness.

Beside, your flower shop were no other which was a big advantage for your business, the village was surrounded by a few flower fields but you made sure to always set beautiful ostrich together. But you were sure you would have enough customers, the people here were really friended and happy to finally have a flower shop in their small city. Right on the first day came more people than expected and you gave away small ostriches as gifts. For you, it was already more than a success.

The bell above the shop entrance rang and as expected someone stepped in. You were currently in the back room of the shop, cutting the stem of some tulips. You heard the person walking around, not wanting to let them be there alone you gently put the flowers in the sink and stepped out of the rook behind counter.

"Hello, may I help you with something?" You asked sweetly looking at the men with black hair who stood with his back to you. He was currently leaning over some flowers.

"These are Gerbera, it's said they convey the message  'you make everything more beautiful'. Isn't that lovely."  You put on a warm smile, most of the time you were a nervous when guest came in, hoping you would make a good expression as the manager, but this time you felt different.

The man turned around from the flowers and lifted his sight to you.

If there was a word for the, feeling the whole world is stopping by just seeing someone for the first time, you would use it now.

In amaze, your yaw dropped just a bit but enough to make it obvious he affected you.

This man was beautiful, his black hair, defined face, grey eyes, his whole aura just caught you off balance. You could stare at his face for a whole day and you knew you could go another.

"Ehm..." Losing your words and almost embarrassed about your visible reaction you just starred at him.

The man slightly smiled and stepped forward with a ostrich of beautiful stargazer lilies.

Now you felt nervous, more nervous than you ever felt before by a customer. The feeling of time running out, the shorter got the space between him and the counter, came up and your heart beat fast against your breast.

"I would like these, could you tell me what meaning they have?" He asked with a warm voice and you could swear you fell in love right at this moment.

Your eyes darted from the ostrich back to his eyes. Your hands laid on on another on the counter. The fabric of your dress narrowed around your breast, and you could just gaze up at these angelic eyes. The corner of your mouth lifted.

"Stargazer lilies stand for honor the ambition of your loved one. Something lovely to give a special person."

Not a second were the eye contact between you two broke. "It truly has a delightful message."

His voice gave you shivers, perhaps the most gorgeous thing you heard in a long time.

"You are...not from here."

He chuckled. "What makes you assume that?"

"Well, I'm sure I would have noticed you before." You now realized what you just said, it sounded completely like flirting. A blush layer laid over your face, flustered by your own words.

"Oh no, I didn't meant it that way." You waved your hands in front of you. What gotten into you? You couldn't remember when you became that bolt around guys.

The man just smiled. "I wouldn't mind if you meant it that way."

Wow. A giggle louder than intended left your mouth and you softly put your cold hand on your cheek to prevent any skin reddening.

That must be the charm of handsome strangers, you thought.

"So I assume you are a tourist?"

He smiled, his eyes insisting on the eye contact you broke before. "I'm currently on a vacation from work, a friend suggested me this village."

You nod mechanically and pointed with your head slightly on the flowers. "Already found someone to give those kind of flowers to." 

The man tilted his had, not revealing any thought behind his eyes. "Not quite yet, i'm really interested in flowers recently."

He lifted the stargaze lilys. "I would get them for now."

As you stood behind the counter receiving the money, you gazed over his slander beautiful hands. If it weren't for the moment right now you would surely scold yourself for letting these thoughts come to your mind, but for now you just enjoyed this feeling of excitement.

"Thank you for your visit, I hope you come again." In your voice lingered a string of hope.

"I will." The stranger said as he gave you one last smile before leaving through the door.