𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 28𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Yo food is right thea, why is you tryna eat mine?" I said to Sonder, looking over at his plate filled with the food I cooked.

Sagira looked at me from her spot on the couch. "You got yo own plate too, ion know why you starin." I said, biting into my chicken.

"Baby, lemme try some of yo salad." Sond said as he leaned over towards me. "Move, you said you ain't want none." I responded.

He smacked his lips and went back to eating his food. My phone started ringing and seeing it was my momma I answered, holding the phone between my ear and shoulders while eating.

"How my grandbaby?" She said before I could even say hello. Well damn, no hello I guess. "Shes great." I said, giving Sagira the rest of my chicken.

"You know Seren pregnant? I'm so proud and happy for her. Hope she has a boy but its okay if its a girl." She said, blabbering on.

Ion think she know that Zavier is her baby daddy. "You braidin my hair today?" Sonder asked, rubbing my stomach.

"Yea, I'll do it later." I replied, watching Sagira take some of my food off my plate and eat it. "Who you talkin to?" Faira said. Forgot she was on the phone for a minute.

"My nigga? And you do know that Seren is pregnant by Zavier, right?" I said as Sond started talking to Gira bout something, wasn't paying attention.

She did a loud and dramatic ass gasp. "She is? Well thats even better." She stated loudly. I took my phone off my ear and mugged it before getting up.

She then started goin on and on about him being a good father figure n some more shit that ain't true. I ended up hanging up on her mid conversation cause she was irritating me.

-

"Why is you limpin like that?" Sond said making me look up at Pharoah. He always be teasin him knowing what took place.

Pharoah smack his lips and mugged him as I shook my head. "Shut yo ass up, heavyhand." He replied back, drinking a big cup of water. Guess he was dehydrated.

I had just gotten done doing his hair and now I was doing Sagiras hair cause she had fallen asleep and thats the only time I'll be able to do it properly.

-

"You know there's ginger ale inside the fridge if yo stomach hurt." I said to Sonder, tapping my nails on the side of his face that laid inbetween my legs.

He shook his head and closed his eyes. Guess his stomach dont hurt then.

I stared at him for a while before tracing finger along his braids. He be lookin fine for no reason.