The Queen Of Darkness

A Story Written And Created By: Jade Alexandra. Book Editor: Sarah Jessica.

The Queen Of Darkness.

When telling a story like this, I just don't know how I'm supposed to start. Thus as the story teller, I will have to start it wherever it may have begun. Here's my story, on the Queen of Darkness.

Once upon a time there were five sisters. These five sisters were princesses. But they weren't like the princesses we read about in Fairy Tales. No, these were much different. These five sisters all lived together, in the deepest, darkest part of the Desorion Forest. Each one was part of the Earth itself.

The older sister, Tajin, was the Princess of Night. She wore a long, billowing, black starry dress that was created by shooting stars. Her hair was long, and as dark as night, reaching all the way down to her feet. She had big black, pearl colored eyes, with long thick dark lashes. And her skin was as white as snow. Her symbol of freedom was the Black Pearl.

The second oldest sister, Sagineek, was the princess of Sand. She wore a long sleeved dress that was created by sand storms. Her hair was long, and sandy blonde. She had big and deep honey colored eyes, surrounded by lots of lashes. Her skin was also as white as snow. Her symbol of freedom was the Yellow Diamond.

The third oldest sister, Qualeemah, was the Princess of Wind. She wore a long sleeved dress that was created by the thick grey clouds that held rain. She had long, shiny grey hair that flowed around her. She had big grey, lovely eyes. Her skin, too, was the white of untouched snow. Although, she had no feet. She floated on a dark wispy cloud. Her symbol of freedom was the Grey Pearl.

The second youngest sister, Malinque, was the Princess of Oceans. She wore a long dress, which was created by the seven seas. She had long, profound dusky blue hair. Her eyes her big, blue, and bottomless. She was a white as snow, also. Her symbol of freedom was the Blue Diamond.

The youngest sister, Astimah, was the princess of Light. She wore a lengthy dress that was created by lightning. Her hair was long, and pure white, it pooled around her in waves. She no eyes, in place, she had beautiful light that shone brightly against all darkness. Her symbol of freedom was the White Pearl.

All of their symbols of freedom were the shape and size of almonds, and were placed in the middle of their foreheads. The symbols represent the sisters' freedom, to roam where they please. Without them though, they would be trapped in whatever place their life finds them at.

These princesses, need to be needed. for example you can't ask the princess of sand to create Sand in the dessert, or the princess of Ocean to create water in the middle of the ocean. However, the more they're not needed, the weaker they become.

Finally these sisters are very beautiful, physically and emotionally. They're known to be very peaceful, loving people. They hold no hate or jealously towards each other. Each sister was created from what they already are. And for those of you whom don't understand, you never will.

In a kingdom, not too far from the Desorion Forest, lived a king named Barthalemu. Barthalemu was a noble king, who loved his people whole-heartedly and did all that he could to keep them happy. However, deep down inside of him, he had a wish.

As much as he loved his kingdom, he also loved the night dearly. It was the only time he had to himself, were he was able to sleep and rest his tired over-worked body. But unfortunately, he had so much to do, that he only had a small amount of time to sleep at night. Not sleeping as much as he needed, he would feel drowsy all day long, while trying to please his kingdom.

So every night, before he went to sleep, he'd wish the same exact thing. Every night, he would look out his window and speak to the darkness. He would say, "I wish that I could find someone who could bring to me the night, for as long as I please. If they were a man, I would give him whatever he yearned for. If they were a woman, I should marry her and make her my queen."