Unanticipated Princess (Niall Horan One Shot)

Here I was, sitting on the couch watching America’s Got Talent on the telly. I couldn’t help, but wonder if this is what they enjoy doing, and if it gets them to be very successful in doing so.  The only thing I enjoyed doing was eating, I wonder if I could get a job out of that. Speaking of which, I’m hungry. I walked over to the wooden cabinets in my kitchen hoping mum bought me my snacks. I opened them gasping as it was empty. What? How could this be? Not even crackers?

“MUM, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FOOD?!” I yelled. I made no noise so I could hear a response.

  “I was supposed to go shopping yesterday, but things came up. So, I’m going right now.” My mother said as she descended our stairs.

 “No I can’t wait! You should like give me money so I can go eat, like now.” I suggested.

 My mum glared at me, but handed me money anyways. I grinned at her and grabbed my coat from the coat rack. I shut the front door behind me and went to the nearest restaurant, NANDOS.

 I entered seeing if it was empty and my food would come sooner. I was the only other person here so I sat on a shiny chair right across the kitchen. I ordered a spicy Peri Peri with Coca Cola. I sat there waiting and eventually got bored. I got out my iPod and started to play a song, I Miss You by Blink 182. I started to sing along and every employee in NANDOS started to stare at me. I shrugged as I continued to sing along. Soon their attention was captured by something else. I didn’t bother checking because I was hungry and I was wondering why my food was taking so long.

 Someone sat next to me and all I could see was a strand of blonde hair. I couldn’t get a full glimpse of him because my food arrived, distracting my thoughts. I took off my head phones and started to eat.

 “Wow, you really like food, and you sing.” I heard an Irish accent say to me.

 I turned to face him and said with my mouth full, “Well I don’t plan to starve, and yeah a little.”

 “That’s attractive.” He chuckled and that’s when I noticed his blue orbs. I wanted to poke them to see if they were real, but normal people don’t do that. 

 “You’re attractive.” I said without thinking. I widen my eyes and turned back to my food and kept eating the spicy meal. He laughed. God, I love his laugh.

  “What’s your name, love?” He asked me.

   “My name is Kaycee. What about you?”

 “Niall, Niall Horan.” He smiled. What a beautiful smile he has.

  “Oh well Niall, I must inform you that your food is ready…” I said as his food plate was handed to him. He looked at it with a grin and started to pig out.

 “Hey Kaycee, who does this remind you of?” He said. He shoved a spoonful of my food into his mouth and attempted to talk like a girl, “Well I don’t plan to starve”

 “That’s not how I talk, Niall. Why on earth did you take away my food?” I declared, feeling slightly protective of my appetizing meal.

 “No, that’s exactly how you talk and because it looked good.” He responded. I playfully punched him. He laughed afterwards. I turned back to my last of my remaining food. Oi, I’m almost done and I’m not full yet. I glanced to Niall’s plate which was potatoes with hummus, double breasted chicken wrap, and medium spice with Peri chips, a medium corn on the cob, five chicken wings, and then his drink. I licked my lips as the smell of it lingered through my nostrils. Surely he wouldn’t finish it all I thought.

    A few teenage girls walked in giggling and behind us in a table. They were staring at Niall. At least I’m not the only one that finds him attractive.

    I continued eating my food right until it was empty. Niall saw that I finished and he could tell I wasn’t pleased with the food portion. He looked down at his plate and spoke. “You want some Kaycee? I don’t think I could finish it all.” The girls behind us gasped when he told me this.

   “Oh my ginger Jesus, Niall Horan just offered to share his food and claimed that it was too much for him, to a girl!” A girl said.

 I leaned in to whisper in his ear. “Erm Niall, how do they know your name? You have stalkers; I think you should advise the police.”

He laughed. “Don’t worry about it, babe. This happens to me all the time. So, are you going to take my offer on the food?” he asked me again. I blushed and nodded, grabbing my fork stabbing it into one of the chicken wings.

  We ate peacefully until his plate was completely empty. We just sat there doing nothing, just staring out into space.

 “So Niall, I had a pleasant meal with you, but I better get going to my house or else my mum is going to freak. I hope to see you soon though.” I told him.

  “I’ll walk you home, yeah?” he offered. I nodded and we exited right after paying. He offered to pay, but I refused as I had money for a reason.

  We finally reached the front of my house and he pulled out his phone. “Could I possibly get your number Kaycee?” He asked me. I got hold of his phone and punched in my cell’s digits. I started to walk towards my front door when he called out my name. “Kaycee, could I also get a hug?” he blushed. I stepped forward to him and he engulfed me in a hug. He smelled so nice. I hope I did too. I didn’t even bother dressing up to eat. I waved at him as he began to walk away.

   I shut the door behind me and bit my lip. That was amazing. I got to my room and logged on my twitter. I searched him up and the only thing that came up was a verified account that said Niall Horan from a band called One Direction. I clicked on it seeing a picture of a blonde bloke that looked similar to the Niall I met today. I refreshed the page and I saw a tweet that he just now tweeted.

 @NiallOfficial: Guys, I think I have found my princess…at NANDO’S & I’m about to text her. Wish me luck? :) Xx

   As if on cue, I received a new message from a number that wasn’t registered on my phone. It read: Hey Kaycee, it’s Niall Horan :)