Chapter 11

Mina's POV

Bakugou begins to chase someone who I assume is his sister, as I leave the training area I meet Tomura Shigaraki who needs some lotion and lip balm, Midoryia walks up to me and brings me to an office. He knocks on the door there is a faint 'come in' from behind the door, when we walk in I see who I think is Izuku and Shigaraki's parents. "You two must be Mina Ashido and Hanta Sero correct?" The woman asks, Sero and I nod, "Come sit I just need to ask a few questions." She says Sero and I sit down next to each other. "Izuku hears the new updated version of your villain costume it looks more like your hero costume so use it instead of your dumb hero costume you can burn the hero costume, tell your boyfriend and 2 other boys to get theirs later okay." The woman says handing Izuku a case that looks exactly like the ones at U.A. "Anyways what are your quirks not sure if Izuku, Katsuki, Denki, or Eijiro told you theirs they normally avoid talking about their quirks." She says.

"My quirk is acid," I say, She nods and looks at Sero. "My quirk is tape I can shoot tape out of my elbows," Sero says, She nods and turns to me. "We can make you both villain costumes that can help with your quirks." She says kindly, "You two are dismissed, and thank you for joining the league." She says, Sero and I leave the office and walk to the bar. Izuku runs down the stairs and quickly dodges to behind the bar. "Are you okay Izuku?" I ask looking at him all he does is point at Toga. "IZU GET OUT FROM BEHIND THE BAR BEFORE I THROW A KNIFE AT YOU!" Toga yells gripping a knife. "Toga can you not throw a knife at my best friend," Bakuhoe says which surprises me. "Didn't know you and Midoriya were friends bakuhoe," I say looking a Bakugou. "Oh shut up raccoon eyes," Bakuhoe says which I just roll my eyes and go onto my phone.

No one's POV

Toga continues to chase Izuku until Denki shows up pulling Izuku behind him. "Dang, it Denki you just had to ruin my fun." Toga whines as she walks to the bar. "Trying to kill my boyfriend is not fun bitch." Denki says in a possessive tone. "Okay, chill Kami you are hugging me too tight," Izuku says only loud enough for Denki to hear. "Oh sorry, babe." Denki says letting go of Izuku. "It's fine Kami." Izuku says to Denki smiling. Izuku walks over to the couch and grabs Denki from the back pulling him onto his lap. "Did you have to pull me onto you, all you needed to do was ask for me to come to you Izu," Denki says an annoyed tone of voice,

"Where's the fun in that sweetheart~," Izuku whispers into Denki's ear causing him to blush as red as Kirishima's hair. "Can you not flirt in here or go into your room to flirt with your boyfriend," Shigararki says in an annoyed tone. "Fine by me, come on Denki," Izuku says as he helps his boyfriend off his lap and drags him up the stairs to their room. They enter the bedroom and Izuku pins Denki to the door closing the door as he moves closer to him. "W-what are you doing Izu?" Denki asks while blushing. "That's for me to know and you to find out~," Izuku says in a seductive tone of voice. "Or you shut up and let me top you," Denki says boldly, Denki grabs Izuku's waist and switches positions so he's pinning Izuku to the door.

Denki's POV

I move closer to Izuku closing the gap between us, "Kami what are you going to d-" I cut Izuku off kissing him, I bite his lip asking for entrance, but he denies so I move my knee up and grind on him making him gasp I take this opportunity and slide my tongue into his mouth.  He tries to fight for dominance but loses. (After they did it bc I ain't gonna write smut in this story) -next day- I wake up to Izuku laying on my chest mumbling about something. I lightly smile and slowly move Izuku off of me to not wake him up and get out of bed, I walk to the bathroom and decide to take a quick shower.

After 40 minutes I leave the bathroom and see that Izuku is still asleep. I walk over to Izuku and kiss his cheek. Izu wakes up and looks at me. "Morning Izu." I say as I put my shoes on. "Morning." Izu says as he gets up from bed. I walk over to him. He smiles but then quickly gets up and runs to the bathroom.