|004|

Bianca:
It's been 7 weeks since I returned, I officially moved back into the Moretti estate.

Everything has been going smooth Sofia and Angelo have really bonded the past few weeks and guess what there's going to be another baby!!

Yup Enzo and Mia are expecting baby number 2. I can't wait for another baby. next week is Sofia's 3rd birthday I can't believe my bambina is growing up.

"Mom-meeyyyy helwp meee" I hear sofi screaming running towards me snapping me out of my thoughts and behind her I see a very "scary" looking Angelo.

"Alright princess let's run from this monster" I say picking her up and running towards the garden "hey come back here you two" I hear Angelo yelling
"Haha you'll never catch us old man!" I yell back causing him to pick up his pace.

We by we I mean I ended up running towards the bushes where we hid "Alright Sofia I think we're safe" I say while looking at a very giggly Sofi.

"Oh no you aren't " I hear a husky deep voice say I look up and see a smirking Angelo looking at us.

"Hiii... Angeloo" I say in a shaky voice

"Soooo... ice cream?" I asked I looked up to see that he has a mischievous grin on his face and that's when I feel his hands attack my sides.

"Stoooop" giggle "Angeloooo" giggle "pleaseeee" giggle " I'll do anything if you stoppp pleaseeee" I beg.

"Hmmm anything?" He asked with an 'are you sure tone'

"Yes" giggle "anything" giggle

"Let me take you out tonight principessa"

"Fine" giggle "can you" giggle "stop now?" giggle

"What was that Bianca I couldn't hear you?"

"Yes Angelo I'll let you take me out" giggle "can you stop tickling me now?"

"Your wish is my command m'lady" he says taking his hands off of me then bowing

"I can't believe your the father of my child" I say rolling my eyes at him.

"Hey we both know your glad I am tesoro" he says while helping me up

"Hewy what abouwt Sofi?" We look down to see our little princess pout with her arms crossed.

"I wonder where she learns that from" Angelo say while chuckling

" I didn't forget about you bambina" (baby) he says while bending down to pick her up

"Hey but guess what bambina mommy is letting daddy take her out" Angelo whispers well attempts to in Sofia's ear making her giggle then he continued by throwing his fist in the air causing sofi to giggle harder.

"Yawayyyy!!" Sofi screams while she copies her daddy.

I laugh at the sight of these two dancing with their fist in the air. My bambina and her papà.

_______________________
Authors note:
Surprise they're going on a date yay!!!
And Mia's pregnant!!!!
What did you guys think???