📚16📚

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Hanging a big cotton hankey on his shoulder He he stepped toward the door to go out from the home but he went to kitchen to switch off the light. Before he could turn off the light his gaze went to a small plastic box which was already open.

Taking stap ahead he saw that and found few medicines in that.

"Eh ta wahi taqat di dawai hai je Shama har roz khaundi hai... Eh kudi jhalli hai.. Sirf ek goli Bachi hai lekin duji dawai nhi layi"

(This is the same supplement which Shama takes daily, but this idiot girl forgot to buy new one, there is only a pill left)

He mumbled and looked towards a few more medicines strip of that first aid box, few more medicine strips were empty. He picked those and went out from the home.

........................

"Ye dawai de do"

(Give this medicine)

Placing the almost empty strips on the counter of medicos, Abbas said and  a man looked towards the medicines.

"Ye dawaiyan hum doctor ke prescription ke bina nahi de sakte..."

(We can't give you these medicines without prescription of doctor)

except one, pharmacist refused to give other medicines, and Abbas was surprised to listen that.

"kyu?"
(why?)

He asked and pharmacist explain that those medicines are harmful so its not safe to use by own until a doctor suggests to take. This thing made Abbas amazed because he was supposing that the medicines were some general medicines to treat fever, pain or bloating. He was more surprised when he remembered that Shama use to took those medicines after dinner.

"Eh kis cheez di dawai hai?"

(For what these medicines are used?)

"This is birth control pills, this one is abortion pills and these are some medicines which doctor give after abortion or miscarriage" The pharmacist informed Abbas and he made his brows furrowed.

"Ki matlab?"

(what do you mean?)

===============

SHAMA'S POV:

Our college was arranging a trip and I wanted to go but when I asked for permission he denied and the reason was..

'There were boys also going along with girls'

Okay, I admit that boys were also going along with us, I didn't had to do anything with boys but I just wanted to explore the beautiful nature. But he completely refused!

My whole class was going, I was only one who wasn't going, that was so painful for me, I was witness girls doing shopping and planning to spend their time while enjoying in every possible way but what could I do except killing my wish.

"Mana kar diya na usne tumhe bhejne ke liye?"

(He refused to send you. Right?)

I was sitting in college garden when listened that voice and turned to saw him. He was Zamil.

“No... He didn't.. But I don't wanna go"

I replied meekly while opening my book and he sat down beside me.

"Shama.." he utter but I didn't respond nor I looked up

"Liar" saying that in whisper he held my hand and I wasn't able to stop my tears which roll down from my eyes and fell on the page of my book making its works disappear in the wetness of my tears.