Swimming Games

Sorry for the long waiting, its just slow going. Dedication to Yggsdrasjl. 

(Vince***

 It took a moment to remember where it was I had fallen asleep, I could feel the comfortable position I was in. With a familiar scaly tail that was draped all over my back, wrapping around one of my legs, and the broad chest I was on top of. I had fallen asleep half on top of Zetzu in his bed.

 Parts of my body felt hot, and the parts the scales touched felt slightly chilled, the combination of different temperatures was odd.

 Taking a deep breath I shifted and turned my head to the other side smiling slightly when Zetzu's tail tightened around my body. His breathing changed under me and I felt him yawn, when his stomach growled my eyes opened and he let out a huff. Lifting my head to rest my chin on his chest I found him looking blankly up at the roof.

 "You wanna eat?" His eyes snapped down to me and narrowed before relaxing again, "I don't want to move." Humming I pushed myself up to crawl off him only to feel his tail tighten and pull me back, "I don't want you to move either."

 Laughing I wiggled free and he let me go, leaning over his bed I pecked his lips gently "I'll get food and then come right back."

 He pulled his lips in giving me a tired look of complaint with my suggestion but he nodded anyway. Stretching as I walked out of his room and down the stairs I mumbled a greeting at Tate who was sitting on the couch, for once completely alone. He waved at me and grunted going back to watching the TV as I walked into the kitchen. Turning on some toast I opened Zetzu's freezer and eyed the stacks of meat specially wrapped and labeled. It was very organized.

 Reading the labels I frowned, what does he like to eat? Chewing on my lip I dug threw the meats deeper noting there was more labeled "Deer" than anything else. Shrugging I grabbed one of those and popped it in the microwave. Grabbing my toast and buttering it I quickly grabbed everything else and headed back up the stairs.

 Zetzu looked at me as I walked back in and chuckled at the toast hanging out of my mouth, his tail moved and took his still wrapped meat from me.

 "I cooked that right, right?" He sniffed at it as he unwrapped it and nodded at me, I sat back down on his bed, my legs resting over his stomach and I absently ate my toast watching his jaw unhinge and open.

 Slowly chewing my eyes followed the chunk of meat as it traveled down his throat. Watching him eat fascinated me to no end.

 Taking another slow bite I tensed when his tail wrapped over my shoulder, to curl around my wrist and he shoved my toast into my mouth using my own hand. Biting down I tried not to laugh as he used his tail to move my jaw so I would chew.

 "You need to eat faster." Swallowing the large bite in my mouth I cleared my throat, "Why? We don't have anything planned today." He hummed at me as I took another bite and finished off my toast, "The school's indoor pool is heated during winter. I want to go swimming." Chuckling I eyed him as he watched his tail move to push my hair back, "I thought you didn't want to move?"

 He wrinkled his nose at me, "You moved and it ruined the moment. You radiate a lot of body heat and when you moved it got uncomfortable."

 I gasped when his body lifted me up and I was set on feet as he used his hands to crawl out of the nest to the short dresser on the other side of the room. Glancing at the way his body coiled itself to fit inside of the room, I let out a soft grunt when a towel hit my face and landed over my head.

 Moving it I watched as Zetzu stacked large towels on the ground before lifting his torso and pulling off the clothes he was wearing. My face turned a bit red as I watched his back flex while he pulled on a different material. It pulled tightly around his hips and he reached to pull the bottom tightly around a lower part of his tail. He glanced and me staring at him and he paused, "What?"