tour (x-18)

I miss you, stink monster

  You really know your way into a girl's
heart❤️
I miss you too

I want to do sex with you

Phone sex too!!  Marry me😍

😘😘

~

Brian left for tour only three days ago, but you've missed him like crazy. Not having him home was so weird. He still managed to call everyday and text you when he could, but it wasn't the same.

Brian's POV
"Could you not look at your phone for like five seconds? Get ready, bitch." Trixie looked at me from through the mirror while carefully applying eyeliner.

"You've been working on that longer and still manage to look like shit. Keep talking." I snap back, and she wails.

I set the phone on the vanity table in front of me and get back to my makeup.

"I can't believe I have to do this for two more weeks," I think to myself. Tour itself was always stressful, but this is the first one I've really gone on since me and (y/n) got together.

"God, I miss her so much."

I debate in my head if I should text her or not, and decide it's best not to, I'm really running late. And a simple, "I love you" text always turns into hour long phone calls.

I quickly finish my makeup, simple blue eyeshadow and red lip, then glue on my wig and get into my outfit. Trixie gets herself ready, too, and we walk behind the curtain.

We interlock hands and give each other smile. The crowd cheers as the curtain goes up and the intro to "Waterloo" by ABBA begins to play....

(Y/N)'s POV

You're sitting on the couch in you and Brian's apartment, binging your favorite shows, since thats all you could really manage since he left. It's been about two hours since you two last talked, so it wouldn't be long till you got a post-show follow-up text.

Your phone chimes twice on the cushion next to. You quickly pick it up to see two messages from Brian, one of them is a photo.

 You quickly pick it up to see two messages from Brian, one of them is a photo

Miss me, mother?

Unfortunately
How was the show, babe?