what do you want?!

Male bees try to attract sex partners with orchid fragrance xD the more you now.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

When you got home you were starving! you for got to pack a lunch and you refuse to eat the schools lunches. Fucking nasty ass Pisces of shit on a plate. So you ran into the kitchen put some pizza rolls in the oven, now the waiting game. As you were waiting you turned on some music ( if you wanna know what song it is look this up ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1_s5IpVo5Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player ) you found out about this song from black ops 2 you also really like skrillex. No one was home. Like always. You mom and dad both worked 2nd shift. so the don't have to go to work till noon. but they get off at midnight. so you never got to see them cause when u get up for school there still asleep and they go to work when your at school. 'ding' that got your attention. your pizza rolls are done. yummy. When you got done eating, you heard the door bell ring. 'I wonder who that would be. probably just Alfred wanting to drag you out of the house to go do something 'fun' with him.' witch with Alfred having 'fun' is going to McDonalds. And boy were you sick of eating McDonalds. So since you still wanted to know who it was, to make sure if it was Alfred or not. you snuck over to the door and looked throgh the eye hole thingy... ans what you saw scared the living fucking hell out of you! all you saw was a bright red eye looking right back at you. " Come on ____! are you gonna zet us in?! itz rude to just laeve us ztanding here!" yelled the German man from out side.You opened the door to see the German with his little yellow bird, Antonio, and the stupid Frenchman Francis. " sheesh Antonio. thanks for the warning." you said as you shot a glare at him. "Sorry chica my phone died". sigh.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

AN: okay. sorry about the really short part. its like 1:30am and I'm tierd -_- make more later..... Well bye bye!!!! :D