The first day of school.

(3rd person POV)
Ray and Isabella arrived at school and went to their first period classes. Ray had gym with Don, Anna, Nat, Emma, and his other friends named Lucas, Jonah, Micheal, and Lila. Isabella had art with Gilda, Norman, Leslie and a bunch of kids that none of them seemed to know.
(Isabella's POV)
I walked through the halls trying to find room 632 where I had first period, art. I loved doing sketches and making crafts so I really hoped that art class would be fun even though I heard that the teacher was a total PSYCHO and screamed every five seconds. The bell rang. I was late for class on my first day. I watched as everyone else left the hallways and went into their classrooms. "Great" I thought while still searching for room 632. Suddenly I heard someone speaking to me.
      "Excuse me miss, are you lost?" A tall man wearing a long trench coat asked.
      "Hi. um. yes I am. Can you please tell me where room 632 is?" I asked, embarrassed that I had to ask for directions even though I've been attending GraceField Institute since I was in kindergarten.
     "Oh! That's Yugo's class. Come along kid, I'll walk with you there, I've been meaning to stop in and say hello to Yugo anyway." The man said to me.
    "Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, who are you and who is Yugo?" I asked him.
    "I'm Mr. Minerva, the new headmaster of the school. Yugo is your art teacher."
   "He goes by his first name?"
   "Many of the 11th grade teachers prefer to be called by their first names. I don't question it and it's perfectly fine by me."
We arrived at room 632 where I saw Gilda, Norman, and Leslie sitting at a table with their sketchbooks out. There was an open seat in between Gilda and Leslie which i assumed was saved for me. I went over and sat in the open spot.
"Hey Izzy! Why were you running so late?" Leslie asked me.
"Couldn't find the room. Somehow I was in the 300s hallway." I replied.
"Who's that man?" Gilda said while drawing random scribbles of fashion sketches in her sketchbook.
"Mr. Minerva. The new headmaster."
"Oh I've heard of him! William Minerva is his full name. He had a huge library put into the school over the summer. He's supposedly way better than the old headmaster." Norman Said to us.
Yugo came back into the classroom after chatting with Mr. Minerva for a few minutes. He passed out sketchbooks to students who didn't bring their own ones and told us to sketch for the first 10 minutes of class. I looked over at Leslie and thought about how much I missed him over the summer. Even though we are extremely close friends in school and our little brothers are best friends, we don't hang out during summer. I hangout with Gilda, Emma, and Anna and he hangs out with Norman, Jonah, Lucas, Micheal, and Ray. And even with him being best friends with my brother for some odd reason we just don't spend time together during the summer.
"Whatcha drawing Izzy?" Leslie asked while gently smiling at me.
"Butterflies near a tree." I replied.
(Leslie's POV)
I smiled as Izzy showed me her sketches of butterflies. I thought about how much I had missed her over the summer and how I wished I had just asked her to hangout, but of course I didn't because I didn't want her to know that I have feelings for her, and I didn't want to get made fun of by my friends for it. The class passed by quickly because I spent the whole time talking with Norman, Izzy, and Gilda. The bell rang, and we packed up our stuff to go to our next class.
"What do you guys have next?" Norman asked.
"Chemistry." Gilda replied.
I quickly checked my schedule.
"I have chem too. What about you Izzy?" I said.
"Algebra 2." Isabella said.
"Okay well I'll see you guys at lunch." Gilda said.
The rest of the day I saw Izzy a few times. At lunch the girls sat at the table across from my friends and I so we made eye contact a few times, and I had gym with her so I got to talk and catch up with her then without either of us getting teased by our friends for talking so much. Then the school day ended.
(Ray's POV)
I waited at my car for Isabella at the end of the school day. She always takes FOREVER to get out of school because she spends so much time talking with her friends at her locker. Finally she arrived.
"Hey Ray!" She said while getting into the car.
"Yo. How was your day?" I asked.
"Boring. I had like no classes with any friends except for that study hall with you, Emma, and Norman, and gym with Leslie. How about you?"
"Mine was okay. I do have something to tell you though." I said as we were pulling onto our street.
"K? What is it?"
"I think Jonah likes you. He said, and i quote 'Yo Ray. Isabella got pretty hot.'"
"GROSS!" She said looking at me with a weirded out look.
"Not gonna lie I was pretty grossed out that he said that about my sister, but I think you should give him a chance Izzy."
"I'll consider it, but he isn't really my type." She said while shrugging her shoulders.
"Dude. He has curly hair and is athletic...he's literally your type."
"I like brunettes dumb dumb. And his personality is just not it."
"Whatever." I said while getting out of the car.