A rainy morning

(3rd person POV)
It was a rainy morning, the sun barley shining from behind the dark clouds. Sarah made her way up the stairs to wake her children. She entered Thoma, her youngest son's room and opened up the curtains to let in some light.
"Wake up dear. It's time for school." She said while gently pushing Thoma's hair away from his face.
"School!" Thoma yelled while jumping out of bed.
"Yes school. Hurry up and get dressed then come down for breakfast, I made scrambled eggs." Sarah said while leaving the door.
Thoma, being the happy little boy that he was always loved school and today was his first day of 6th grade and he just couldn't wait to arrive at school and see his best friend, Lanni...even though they had seen eachother every day during the summer.
Sarah went to wake up Ray, her other son.
"Ray! Wake up! It's 7:00, time to get ready for school." She said while opening the door to his room.
"I'm up already and I'll be down for breakfast in like 5 minutes."
"Okay. Don't forget that you have to drive Isabella to school this morning and to Gilda's house later."
"Can she just get her freaking license? I'm sick of driving her places." Ray said in an annoyed tone.
"Her driving test is Saturday, if she passes then you won't have to drive her anymore."
Sarah left the room and went to wake up her last child, Isabella.
"Isabella please wake up. It's 7:05. Breakfast is ready downstairs, and Ray will drive you to school this morning." She said while taking the blankets off of her daughter.
"I'll wake up in 10 minutes." Isabella said while pulling her blankets back onto her.
"No. Now. Get up or you will be late for your first day."
"Can't i just skip school?"
"No young lady you cannot. Be downstairs in 20 minutes or you're grounded."
Isabella grunted and got out of bed. 10 minutes later she went downstairs to join her mother, Ray, and Thoma for breakfast. Ray was wearing black jeans, and a white tee-shirt under a black and white flannel shirt, with his hair the same way it always was. Thoma was in orange shorts, and a white hoodie. Isabella was wearing a purple hoodie, and a white tennis skirt, with her hair done neatly in a braid.
"Oh my god Thoma those shorts are horrendous." Isabella said jokingly.
"Well i can't change because Lanni is wearing the same outfit but reversed! He has white shorts and an orange hoodie. We are matching so we can make a good impression on all of the new Middle school and highschool ladies." Thoma said while taking a bite of his scrambled eggs.
"The ladies?" Sarah said questioning what her son had said.
"Yes mom, the ladies. We will be surrounded by older women that are in HIGHSCHOOL now so we have to make a good impression."
"I see. Well okay then. Your bus will be here soon, go to the bus stop. Ray, Isabella you guys should probably get leaving also."