5. 'Will see you after'

20+ reads and 20+ comments for my next update!!

C I E N N A 

I slightly knocked on his door. I heard shuffling on the other end of the door and some harsh whispers. Until finally there was a "Come in" heard. 

I opened the heavy doors. When I open the door it reveals a large office with a mahogany desk in the center of the room. There was a nice leather couch pushed up against one of the sides of the room and behind the desk there was a whole glass panel looking down on the city.  

At the desk sat Mr. Horan his hair looked a little messed up and the first few buttons of his shirt were undone. Beside him a girl dressed in formal attire like she worked here and her hair was a little messed up as well and her lips were swollen. I aint stupid I put the pieces together and trust me I was disgusted. 

"So send the email to Mr. David" He tells her. 

Email my ass

"Right yes Mr. Horan" She says before she practically runs out. 

He gestures me to sit down. I sit down and hand him the file. He leans back in his seat and flips through all the papers. I look around his office. It was very well kept. Everything had it's place and nothing seemed to have been moved form it's position. 

"These seem good enough. But I still want a monthly report on the activities and deals being made. Every new employ being hired and everyone that has been fired and the reason for their loss in job" He tells me. 

"Right Mr. Horan I will make sure Liam brings them in next month" I tell him. His eyes narrow. 

"Not Mr. Horan it is Niall also I want you to bring them in every month" He tells me. 

I rolled my eyes of course he would make me do it. 

"Alright Mr. Horan will that be all?" I ask him. This he rolls his eyes because I called him 'Mr. Horan' 

"It is Niall" He says his voice was dangerously low. 

"Will that be all?" I ask him ignoring what he said. I knew it was getting on his nerves by the way his eyes narrowed further. 

"Yes. I will see you after work" He said in a dismissive voice and went back to looking at some files. 

I was confused by what he meant by 'I will see you after work' but I let it go maybe he was referring to someone else or something else.  

I got up and left. As I walked out I bumped into someone.

I should really stop bumping into people and look where I am going. 

"I am so sorry!"  I say looking up to see a man. He had these Hazel coloured eyes, naturally tanned skin and black hair combed.  He was wearing a black suit. 

I was 100% ready for him to yell at me telling me 'do you know how much this suit coasts!' just like Niall but instead he said "Dont be sorry it is my mistake I didn't look where I was going" 

He then just stood in front of me studying my face.

"Your Cienna arent you?" He asks me. 

My eyes widened how did he know that?

"Um.. yeah that would be me" I tell him rather nervously. 

"I have heard a lot about you" He tells me a smile playing on his lips. 

"I hope what ever you heard is good" I tell him with a little laugh starting to feel comfortable in his presence cause he seemed like a friendly guy.