Part 1.

Charlotte's POV

"Im standing round the back of the club right now Mother. Yes, I checked the cameras. I know where it is. Yes, Its under the cu- Dont worry, have I ever let you down before? I've got this under controll."

I can't believe she would think something like that. I've been doing this shit since I was seven years old, does she really think im dumb enough to get caught. I thought she would've had a bit of faith in me at least.

I remember her telling me there would be a backpack somewhere behind the bins. She better not have me dress as a bartender this time, the hussy dresses they wear here are so damn itchy.

I search around the bins very quietly, as you can imagine I dont want to get caught. How would I explain me searching around the trash bins?

I eventually pull out the bag and rip it open to look inside. "Fucks sake!" I yell through my teeth. "Does she seriously expect me to wear this?" I slowly lift the fabric pieces out of the bag. It looks like if barbie wanted to seduce her neighbour...

I end up putting it on after alot of fussing about and expressing my frustration verbally

I end up putting it on after alot of fussing about and expressing my frustration verbally. "Well, here goes nothing."

~

Making my way down the hall I eventually come to a stop when I am met with two options, go towards the large open area, flashing strobe lights and sweaty bodies everywhere or the closed door, purple light escaping through the gaps.

Hes the boss, he wouldn't spend his time with the general public. He would have his private space, the door seems like its right where I need to go.

I push the door open, bringing all the confidence I can to the surface only to be met with dancers in small purple lingerie, four large bulky men and one chubby one sitting on the sofa.
Bingo.

I make my way up to the area the dancers were. Without a second thought I start to move my body, groping and feeling every inch before I ended up face to face with one of the dancers. I slowly move down onto my knees touching the dancer up and down, lowering myself lower and lower every second bouncing my ass as I squat down on the cold sweaty floor. Pressing my hands against her beautiful long torso with more and more force she eventually ends up stumbling off the dance floor.
Perfect, now one to go.

Lowering myself down closer to the ground I slowly reach forward so that my breasts make contact with the hard floor. Making sure to make eye contact with the man on the sofa I give a little 'nudge' to the dancer at my feet pushing her off the stage.

With both of the girls out of my way I slowly perch myself up onto my hands and knees and slowly make my way over to the sofa.

The eye contact is making this so much more intense, but it is giving me an adrenaline rush just thinking about what I get to do soon.
Slowly crawling towards the man I decide to give my bum a little seductive wiggle as I eventually am in arms reach of him and extend my hands out towards him.