partners , dads & love

7 hours later

After all her classes where finally over claire went to her dorm to start designing It with black and red things she got from the store 2 hours away she passed coming to school. She hung up the curtains fluffed the pillows and put down her final touches to make the room more her .
The room

"Wow I did pretty awesome I even painted the storage " she said talking to herself  *knock knock* who could that be "come in" it was dun dun dun

"Wow I did pretty awesome I even painted the storage " she said talking to herself  *knock knock* who could that be "come in" it was dun dun dun... mr saltzman the principal "oh hello mr saltzman" claire said disappointed that it wasn't someone more mysterious "hello ms parker I hope your having a nice stay so far " he replied "I am happy to say i am oh um why did you greet me here " she said hoping for an answer "oh yeah right your father is in my office waiting for you" he says " my father WHAT!! I told him not to come in did anyone see him" claire said nervously and quite mad as she pasted back and forth 5 steps "I-im not sure are you okay is there a problem" he says concerned " NO other then the fact that he is a homicidal maniac who killed his whole family and almost everyone KNOWS ABOUT IT!!!" Claire said very angry and filled with rage "oh-oh my god I'm so sorry" she said filling bad for her unprofessional behavior "oh it's okay obviously this is a touchy subject I'll just wait outside" mr saltzman says as he walks out.

                              Kai's pov
I wanted to suprise claire but I'm feeling a bit of rage as she gets closer she did tell me not to come is she ashamed of me "CLAIRE!! CLAIRE PARKER" I yell as my daughter tries to walk away pretending she doesnt notice me at all .

" father I hear you why are you yelling to the top of your lungs for Gods sake" Claire says as she walks towards the office while apart from  her beliefs no one is looking "well why didn't you answer me the first time" kai says "because its ju- it's nothing why are you here what's going on" claire says "I came her to kill everyone and take over the world" kai says sarcastically " oh I don't know maybe I just came here so I can see my daughter who I love dearly before I drive 3000 miles away" kai says looking into Claire's eyes to make sure she was listening "okay your right dad I'm sorry shall I give you a tour of the school" claire says as she feels sorry and guilty "yes claire I would love that gladly" kai says
                     30 minutes later
Claire is about finished with the tour *boom* claire bumped into someone she looked up to see it was nicholas salvator " oh um sorry claire right we sit next to each other in history" he said apologetically "oh it's okay and yeah we do your nick nice to see you again oh um this is my father" claire says while she slightly blushes as butterflies fill her stomach half way "oh THE boy nice to meet you in sure your aware of how fond my daughter is of y-" kai says as he gets cut of off before he says to much "DAD" clear says giving him the look to rule them all "oh really she never told me that" nick chuckles as he walkes away "oh okay anyway ahaha" claire says awkwardly "ahaha you like him you like him"kai says jokingly teasing claire "no I don't dad" claire says also laughing "well just know if you do and he hurts you I'll kill him like seriously" kai says getting more serious "oh gosh" claire says.
Kai leaves and claire goes to sleep for the rest of the night.