arrived

Claire parker  just arrived at salvatore boarding school looking beautiful as can be

As she walks in everyone stares and glares of how unbelievably beautiful she is. Bye now she is  used to the starring but never from people equally attractive. "Hot men every where " claire says to herself  " who is she " a boy says as she's about to walk by , but catches herself , walkes back and says   " I'm claire love " then proceeds to walk away with a grin on her face your . Claire walks in her first period class (history with mr Cullen) just to see every starring there as well "good morning class seems we have a new student would you like to introduce your self " he said as he kindly smiled "sure" I said as I smiled not meaning it " hi my name is Claire parker yes kai parker's daughter don't fuck with me & I won't kill you fuck with and off goes your head " I said to the class then put on my resting bitch face they all seem afraid but intrigued except one . " well okay class that was uh that was interesting " mr Cullen says as he laughs awkwardly while everyone stares at him in silence for 5 seconds straight " well un ms parker I presume I will have you sit next to mr salvatore right in the back with the black shirt, brownish pants ,gold necklace and wavy luscious brown hai-"  he says to fill the dramatically loud silence " I get mr Cullen thanks though" she says cutting him off before he gives a full body description of him . She sits next him and he glares over at her luscious hair for a few seconds before she turns her head and says "hey I didn't quite get your first name" "oh um its nicholas nick for short '' he says and smiles "oh well hello nick you seem alright I like you" she says flirtatiously while she flips her hair and turns her had back at the board .