Author's Note

Hey!

This is my first serious book on Wattpad. The first book I wrote was a 1D fanfic and I wrote it when I was a fetus so I had to delete it to save my present self from embarrassment.

Anyway, if you're reading this note, that means you clicked my book and I love you :) I'm not much of an author, I'm more of a songwriter. I just wanted to try seriously writing books for a change. I don't have much talent when it comes to writing books but I have a huge imagination so I hope you'll bear with me. 

I just searched online whether the right expression is "bear with me" or "bare with me" and it said: if it's "bear with me" it means to be patient. If it's "bare with me" it means to undress together. Lol... good thing I checked before I posted this because I think my mom reads my book hahaha :))

Back to the point, since this is my first serious book, I would like to ask for advice from you guys (if ever anyone actually reads this). Any kind of advice would be great; like should I make my chapters longer or shorter, should I change the cover, is my grammar wrong in any way, should I update faster, is the plot boring, do you want Bryce and Diane to meet already or do you want there to be more inividual background first, should there be a love triangle or not, is it too cliche, is it unrealistic, I'll take any kind of advice. 

Also, if you've read the first and second chapters, I'm really sorry because they're not edited yet so there are tons of mistakes here and there. 

I've written books before but I never really did my best writing them because I was focusing on my songwriting but recently, my songwriting coach told me to do other stuff so I could 'expand the possibilities'. He says I could pick up inspiration for my songs by doing other things like writing books and stuff like that. So here I am :) 

I really hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it! 

Love,

Pia or Sophie (whichever lol) <33