16

My shield was gone by the time they opened there eyes. They all stared at Matt who was alive and well.

"W..what happened?" Robin stammered. Did anyone see my shield? I asked Moon.

Nope our secrets safe Moon chirped. I sighed with utter relief. Everyone's eyes were wide as they stared at the shattered sword.

"I can't believe it the Moon goddess saved you" Rowan mumbled. The king let out a sigh "in that case your all free to go" he growled without looking at me.

"Come on boys lets go eat I'm hungry" I announced linking my arms through there's.

I grinned as we pranced out of the throne room grinning with a mischievous look on our faces.

We walked into the kitchen grabbing our plates we stood in line to get our food.

Once we got our plates filled up we picked a empty table and sat down. I picked up my burger gobbling it down.

I looked up noticing the young maid who had showed me were the throne room was looked a little lost.

"Hey come sit with us" I called over to her. The maids eyes widened as she walked over to us.

I poked Sam "scoot over" I growled. He huffed as he scooted over to make room.

The maid shyly sat down between me and Sam. The Instant she sat down Sam growled Mate!Mine!

I let out a squeal of happiness as Sam buried his face I her neck. The maid blushed with embarrassment.

"What's your name beautiful?" Sam purred. "Cherry" she whispered shyly.

I grinned at her "Welcome to the gang Cherry, I'm Luna, that's Alpha Matt, Delta Thorn, Gamma Gray, Lead warrior Rowan, lead hunter Robin, and your mate beta Sam" I chirped introducing everyone.

"My mates a beta?" Cherry squeaked. "Yup he may look a rough and tough but he's really just a big teddy bear, all of us are" I said laughing.

Cherry let out a visible sigh of relief. "Its good to have another girl in the gang, it was getting kind of boring talking to these freaks they know mother about girl talk" I whisper in her ear making her giggle.

The boys must have heard cause the just scowled at me. I rolled my eyes at them smirking.

"Did you find your mate yet Luna?" Cherry asked. I nodded "he rejected me" I mumbled.

"well than he's an idiot" Cherry growled. I just smiled weakly at her. "I..I need to be alone for a minute" I mumbled as I got up and left the kitchen.