3

The maids mouth dropped with disbelief "d..d..did you j..just c..call me a s..s..slut" she stammered.

"I did" I snarled limping away angrily. Way to go girl Moon cheered laughing her head off.

I grinned happy that I had a wolf to keep me company. I started to limp back to my room when I saw something horrible.

The same maid that I had called a slut was full out kissing my so called loyal mate.

I tried to limp past without being noticed when I heard a voice ask "is that the girl who called you a slut?"

I turned to see the maid nod fake tears brimming in her eyes. The Alpha King started to stalk towards me when he suddenly stopped his eyes blazing.

"Why won't my wolf let me hurt you omega?" He snarled gritting his teeth.

I blinked at him showing no emotion on my face. "I do not know" I answered coldly.

He glared at me with so much anger I flinched bowing my head in submission.

He smirked triumphantly as he reached for me I dodged with the speed I didn't know I had.

Giving him a sad look I turned and fled down the hall only to smash into my so called sister Brittany.

"I was looking for you Omega" she sneered making my eyes widen with terror.

She roughly pushed me into my punishing room which was filled with silver knives, whips, daggers, any kind of silver weapon you could name.

She smirked wickedly as she chained me to the wall. I swallowed hard my quivering mouth giving away my fear.

"your scared, good, its more fun that way" she snarled as she threw the silver knife at me.

I hissed with pain as it stabbed into my arm. After she was finished throwing all ten knives she grabbed the whip turning me around she started to hit me.

5...10...19...40..50..

I lost count of how many times she hit me with that whip. Through my pain filled eyes I saw her exit the room with a satisfied look on her face.

The instant the door closed I shakily started to take the knives stuck into my skin. Three on my each of my arms one one each of my legs and one from my back and the biggest and last one in my stomach.

Once I was finished taking the knives out my vision started to get blurry the last thang I heard was Luna hold on please hold on as I surrendered to the darkness.