*Kookie*

It's been a week since I started as Cravity's manager and honestly I enjoyed being their manager, it's so easy to handle them. They're so sweet and so humble. I am grateful that the CEO made me their manager, they're like my younger siblings. Seongnim likes to call me eomma since he's the maknae which I don't mind then the rest of the boys started calling me eomma whenever we're here on the dorm. These 9 boys are still somewhat babies. They goof around, they act like a real baby which is fun, they don't argue, Serim is a great leader. I've seen Monsta X all the time in the building but I never greeted them. I don't want to be near by them, I am happy with what I am right now, as for Mina I still see her, whenever she sees me she gives me dirty looks, maybe she can't handle my pretty face, Seongnim once saw Mina giving me dirty looks and he whispered to me "eomma I don't like that Mina girl she is too nasty and giving you dirty looks. I guess she's more jealous of you now" maybe Seongnim is right, maybe Mina is really jealous of me. Today the boys have to undergo a practice with Monsta X which I am not comfortable to do, Allen knew that I won't be comfortable to he asked me when we're having breakfast if I would be okay, "eomma will you be okay? I know you won't be comfortable because Monsta X sunbaenim will be there" and I replied "don't worry allen I will be fine, yes I admit I won't be comfortable with them being around but don't worry I can handle it. I will be there watching the 9 of you practice. Couldn't let my babies out of sight" Jungmo whined because he thought the reason why I can't let them out of my sight because they're hyper and naughty, which is somewhat true. They're too chaotic in a good way in the practice room. When we got to their practice room, the Monsta X boys are already there. I was so uncomfortable honestly but I didn't show that I was being uncomfortable for the sake of my 9 babies. The boys gasp when they saw me, I acted like I didn't knew them. As much as I wanted to run towards them specially Jooheon but I can't. Their practice has started and I couldn't be more prouder on both groups. I swear Monsta X has improved a lot, at lunch time we all ate together, as we ate I recieved a call we are in the practice room eating we had a delivery. As I answered the call it was from an hospital. Seoul hospital "Seoul Hospital? Wae is there something wrong?" I said to the one I am speaking with my phone is on loud speaker then the one who called me said "This is Nurse Han this is Ms. Min Kookie right? I am calling regarding about your background information I assume you already know that Mrs. Min adopted you when you were 2 days old. Your mother's name is Shin Ha, Yoo Shin Ha. According to her medical records she has one eldest son but it doesn't state here his name" I was shookt that I had an older brother and my last name is Yoo same last name as Kihyun. The nurse explained futhermore. She said she got my contact from my adoptive mother. Maybe my adoptive mother wouldn't last long, so that is why maybe she asked the nurse to call me, she has cancer though stage 4. I asked the nurse is there anyway for me to find out who's my older brother, so the nurse suggested to me to contact the social services, she gave me their contact. All I have to do is to give my mother's name and ask if she has a husband and what's her son name. After my call Allen gave me a hug then the rest of the Cravity boys also gave me a hug I was too surprised to know that I have an older brother, I wanted to find out who he is but at the same time i'm scared because what if my older brother doesn't care about me at all. After eating lunch everyone has started to practice again Jooheon said to me he hopes I found my older brother, Kihyun gave me a hug which felt weird probably because this is the very first time that I recieved a hug from Kihyun. Shownu and Minhyuk tried to apologized but I just smiled weakly, Changkyun tried to wink but he was unsuccessful. Hyungwon tried to go near me but I flinched right away. Okay Monsta X found me already but that doesn't mean i'll go back to them. But no, I love being with Cravity, yes I do misses Monsta X but Cravity is my new family. Serim suddenly forgot the choreo and I said "Serim are you alright my dongsaengie? Be careful and please be reminded that you should master the choreo cause you've been here for long" Serim felt bad he apologizes for his mistakes but I told him it was okay cause every artists suffer from these kinds of moments.