chapter forty-eight (XLVIII.)

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ~ ☆ ~ ☆ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

3rd person's pov

Kiara woke up the next morning, the sun illuminated the room through the window. When she remembered yesterday, a smile on her face grew. She was happy. She was a happy and energetic person in general but she was so happy and full of energy this time. She knew why, she knew it was thanks to him

She searched that was supposed to be beside on the bed. She checked it and saw Maddie has texted her. There was also a missed call from Savannah. She then remembered they were supposed to go get breakfast together with the others. She quickly wrote Maddie that they'll talk later, she stood up from the bed getting ready.

➶➶➶➶➶ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ➷➷➷➷➷

Almost an hour later, she arrived the at place they were supposed to meet at.  She parked at the place, she saw Owen's car meaning they're already inside. She walked in, her eyes immediately searching for them. Carolynn noticed her and waved at her. She smiled when she noticed her and walked to them. Honestly, she was a bit nervous after yesterday and she was sure they was gonna be tons of teasing especially from Owen, probably more than usually.

"Hello good morning everyone" She greeted them and sat down next to Charlie. She was sure Owen made them sit like she ends up on Charlie's side. She didn't mind though.

"Morning" they all echoed. Kiara noticed they were all sitting like on fire waiting for her and Charlie to interact. She found it funny so she played along. She looked at Charlie who's cheeks were a bit red and looking at Owen who was trying to hold back his smirk, he couldn't though. Charlie noticed Kie and looked at her.

She leaned in to his ear "Hey" she said in a teasing, seducing tone before leaning back to her chair. Charlie's cheeks were fully red and he tried hiding it. He shifted on the chair. Everyone was watching them like some movie. Kiara could barely hold back the laughter "Did you guys order already?" she questioned instead

"No, we were waiting for you so we all can order at once" Care said, Kiara smiled "Let's order them shall we?"

➶➶➶➶➶ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ➷➷➷➷➷

"Did you pay Jeremy yet?" She asked Owen as they waited for the food. He nodded sadly "He was so sure he'd win too" Booboo said about Owen and they laughed "yeah, yeah laugh all you want"

"I saw them kissing when Kie brought Charlie back" he blurted out. Kiara's jaw dropped and they all were shocked "What?! Were you seriously spying?"

"Dude" Charlie shook his head
"I just wanted a cute picture for the fans! They've been begging me for a picture of you two" Kiara looked at him like really? "Alright, I'm kidding, geez. But they're seriously counting on me for a picture"

"Okay take one then" Charlie said bluntly "Come here" he said to Kiara and pulled the chair she sat on closer to him. Owen's face lightened up, he smiled widely and nodded taking the phone out of his pockets.

(A/N again sorry about the manip lolz it's not the best but just go with it hehe)