chapter forty-seven (XLVII.)

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ~ ☆ ~ ☆ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

3rd person's pov

Two more days. That's all she had to confess him her feelings and same for him. Two more days for him to confess his feelings. Yet either of them knew how or when the right timing should be. Charlie was thinking of many ways yet none seemed good enough. He wanted it to be special and romantic but that couldn't be happening around the guys, they needed to be alone. Just the two of them, how is he gonna pull that off? With what excuse?

"You're barely touched your food" Savannah said to him, snapping him out of his thoughts. They were in of the shops down the street eating breakfast

"Nah.. I'm eh.. I'm eating, see?" he said and put the beacon in his mouth with the fork. He chuckled when he saw her shaking her head "So" started Jeremy "We're leaving in the two days... I assume you plan on telling her?" He didn't need to say what. They knew. They all did.

Charlie shook his head "I'm— I'm not sure, I do wanna but... How? The timing needs to be right, right?"
The nodded and seemed to think over a solution, somethings to suggest their friend. They really wanted to help him out.

"What if you just go to hers, tell her you wanna talk about something and well, you just tell her" Owen suggested "isn't that too simple?" he asked back
"No, that's actually just a normal way. I don't know why you want to complicate it"

"What if...after the hang out at hers is over, we'll leave bla bla bla but you stay and tell her your feelings. And boom! You've got it" Smiled to himself Booboo after explaining

"that's not bad" Jeremy adds

"Just like that? Won't she find it suspicious?" Carolynn and Savannah tried holding their laughs back at his dumb question "Dude, you're not robbing her house it'll fine" Owen assured. Charlie nodded.

"So that's the plan?" Savannah asked for confirmation, Charlie shrugged "Can't come up with anything better"
Owen and Booboo patted his shoulders "Yeah man" they cheered "Our boy's getting a girlfriend very soon"

➶➶➶➶➶ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ➷➷➷➷➷

Hours later, as they were at Kiara's chatting in her living room Charlie was always zoned out making Kiara confused but the others laugh. They knew why Charlie was acting like that. He nervous. So nervous. Thousands of ways to tell her how he feels were running through his mind yet he couldn't decide how to begin. He was even second guessing if he really should tell her. He stressed and frustrated.

"Oh come on be honest, with who do you want your character end up with?" Savannah asked when they talked about Outer Banks and the filming process. Kiara chuckled "I don't know, I guess JJ cause I could the potential but— I feel bad for Pope! Maybe she should just stay single"

"Charlie should get a role, he could be the new boy in town" Owen says making everyone laugh
"He didn't even watch the show!" Kiara protested

"what?! Dude-"

Charlie raised his hands in defense mode "I— I have no excuse but! I will check it"

"You really should. It's so good" Carolynn said "I'm all in for JJ and Kiara"

"Same. I love them together" Savannah added "It angered me how you kissed Pope and John B but not him!"

Kiara has kissed on the show? Charlie asked himself. Not even one but two of the guys? He didn't know. He had this weird feelings.